Travis

Re: OMG! I heart TRAVIS! EEK!
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I NEVER said there was anything wrong with eye candy but my point is see it for what it is, McGregor is not a great actor, he may be capable but to listen to his fans he's De'niro, Guielgud, Berkoff all rolled into one...

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

you don't fuck with Dubz !
lol

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 9:12 PM Quote

Oh dear, am I being a little harsh Abs??

I apologise, never meant to hurt anyone's feelings just hope to make peeps think about their choices and beliefs (and yes, before you gang up on me, I do turn that on myself too)

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Oh dear, am I being a little harsh Abs??

I apologise, never meant to hurt anyone's feelings just hope to make peeps think about their choices and beliefs (and yes, before you gang up on me, I do turn that on myself too)

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

always knew you were a decent guy,LOL

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 9:44 PM Quote
Awwwww Thanks Sanne, :)

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
And for the record I don't think he is the most brilliant actor ever to walk the face of the earth. I just think he is head and shoulders above eye candy crap on the O.C.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
And for the record I don't think he is the most brilliant actor ever to walk the face of the earth. I just think he is head and shoulders above eye candy crap on the O.C.

Which is not that difficult ;P

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:11 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I think so but he was putting his talent on the same level as those O.C. toolbags asshats.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:11 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I think so but he was putting his talent on the same level as those O.C. toolbag asshats.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:14 PM Quote
I know, I don't personally adore Ewan, but I think he's a good actor.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:20 PM Quote

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
did I or did I not use the word "or" ???

Awww did the big nasty man say horrible things about the nice little boy???

Fuck him!, he put himself in the limelight he has to be ready to take the rough with the smooth,

Perhaps if this site wasn't turning into Smash hits Magazine I wouldn't be so pissed of, I thought that was the whole point of having a G-Chat

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Awww did the big nasty man say horrible things about the nice little boy???

Fuck him!, he put himself in the limelight he has to be ready to take the rough with the smooth,

Perhaps if this site wasn't turning into Smash hits Magazine I wouldn't be so pissed of, I thought that was the whole point of having a G-Chat

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

You did! I've checked! lol
I suppose I should be worried about this site turning into Smash hits magazine but I have no freakin' idea what it is- but that's probably because I'm that Polish chic.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:47 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

You did but then I asked you if you thought Ewan was talentless eye candy and you said

I did use the word "or" but now you mention it YES!!!

He's a talentless wanker who relies solely on his charisma, not his acting ability.

I don't think Ewan cares what you think of him. I was just trying to clarify to see what you think of him. You obviously don't think he's a good actor. That's OK by me. We don't need to like the same things.

But I'd like to say though that I (don't want to speak for you) haven't felt this discussion has gotten personal. There have been some instances lately where I felt like people were rude to each other about something they disagreed about and that really bothered me. You can have a discussion and have differing opinions without name calling.

So thanks for that.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
Hey if you want to take me ripping into some one who you don't even know personally as an insult then that's totally up to you.

btw I worded this very carefully,

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 12 Sep, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hey if you want to take me ripping into some one who you don't even know personally as an insult then that's totally up to you.

That's what I'm saying: I'm totally not taking it personally because you're not making it personal. I'm saying I appreciate you not saying "I think he sucks and I think you suck for liking him."

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:14 AM