Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Hello kids.

Re: Saturday night and.....
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
There's quite a bunch of us.
Is the messageboard turning out to be the equivalent of a saturdaynight/ afternoon at the pub, without leaving the house that is;)

lol...my friends are worried about me for giving this place (and you peeps!) preference to quality time with them! haha

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Is the messageboard turning out to be the equivalent of a saturdaynight/ afternoon at the pub, without leaving the house that is;)

lol...my friends are worried about me for giving this place (and you peeps!) preference to quality time with them! haha

oh no! we're turning into nerds, lol

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
hiya esteban...sanne i'm a total nerd...it's ok...lotr made it cool! haha

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

that's how it feels !

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

That means there is still hope for me too, lol
Are you a "fan"?

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
I'm a nerd because of my job, I'm used to it!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:53 PM Quote
Hey Goosey McBeal ;-)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:54 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

that's how it feels !

It does sometimes doesn't it:) Not a bad feeling though.So on that note......What can i get you guys to drink? It's my shout

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Are you a "fan"?

...what do you mean by "fan"? if you're asking whether i just watched the trilogy again last weekend and loved every second of it or whether i have a legolas pillowcase then i suppose i could be called a fan. hahaha

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Are you a "fan"?

...what do you mean by "fan"? if you're asking whether i just watched the trilogy again last weekend and loved every second of it or whether i have a legolas pillowcase then i suppose i could be called a fan. hahaha

exactly! AND have you watched all the extra's?
Love the one with Viggo's photo's on it:) I even went as far as visiting the mordor site in New Zealand, how sad am i?! :)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Hey Goosey McBeal ;-)

what's goin' on?? anything good on the telly? how exactly do you manage to divide your attention between the board and the tube? i'm not that good a multi-tasker. :P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:

I don't really know - I'm going to give these lectures over the second semester, but my thesis supervisor (also head of department & colleague) with whom I'm sharing this subject, said he'd like to see me to discuss it before uni starts again. So that leaves me about 3 weeks but I'm going to Germany for a week to see Stereophonics so that's just 2 weeks really...

What kind of martial art would you do? My supervisor told me that as a staff member in uni, I could practice any of the 30 sports available for free! Sounds like a nice opportunity.

Do you have enough material to write your lecture ?
Is it the project you're kinda nervous about ?

I'm interested in krav maga.
Practising sports for free ! How awesome !
Do they have kayaking ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

exactly! AND have you watched all the extra's?
Love the one with Viggo's photo's on it:) I even went as far as visiting the mordor site in New Zealand, how sad am i?! :)

oh you win...sigh...i haven't watched the extras or the extended versions...i'm jealous..i would have followed in your (and the fellowships! LOL) footsteps had i been in New Zealand! good call! ;)

Saying that makes me feel like dwight on an episode of the american version of the office! haha

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 01 Sep, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Hey Goosey McBeal ;-)

what's goin' on?? anything good on the telly? how exactly do you manage to divide your attention between the board and the tube? i'm not that good a multi-tasker. :P

Haha, watching the X Factor right now. Apart from that nothing's going on really, been at work all day so feeling like I need to completely chill myself out.

How's your weekend so far?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:52 PM