Travis

Re: Hello !
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:25 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

with the euro vs US dollar it's great.

that's very true...cuz NYC is expensive but for you it'll be a steal i think! ;)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
FAO DeeBee (l'abeille)
I'm terrible at job interview - have sleepless nights about them...and i always manage to stuck my heel on some carpet and fall as i enter the room - i feel as Peter Sellers in "The party" !

If your kido is full of energy, do you think he's going to enjoy "etre dans les buts" ? He's going to bored AND cold.

Retail therapy at Ikea ? Nice ! what did you buy ?
Went to Galeries Lafayette earlier and it was so busy i left after 10 minutes.

Miam ! Ta recette de cuisine a l'air bonne et puis c'est pas compliqué à faire.
Vous avez quoi comme vin avec ça ?

I've got to go and start cooking Abs or else the apéritif is going to be very long!! I do all the cooking and my husband chooses and sorts out the wine - he's on strict instructions though to get out my favourite Burgundy.

I've told Louis he'll be bored and cold but the message isn't getting through yet. I also want him to burn off some energy which he won't do in goal. Still, he's got til Wednesday to decide on his position.
Came home from Ikea with loads of kitchen stuff since I spent a whole week renovating and painting before I went on holiday. Bought some great little gadgets for the finishing touches.
Got to go, have a great evening too.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
NYC especially around Christmas is fantastic. I'm not the biggest pumpkin pie fan because it just looks too much like...well, something gross you wouldn't want to eat. I make really good pumpkin bread. Second only to my banana bread.

So come over and you can have some of my pumpkin bread at an afternoon tea, then we'll feast, and then have some of Goosey's pumpkin pie.

I guess it sounds weird but it's like carrot cake or zucchini bread, veggies but you can still make them into unhealthy desserts.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I guess it sounds weird but it's like carrot cake or zucchini bread, veggies but you can still make them into unhealthy desserts.

*gasp* i love zuchini bread and carrot cake!! weird mom we're meeting at your place...i'll bring the pie and we'll just get it all sorted out! ;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

*gasp* i love zuchini bread and carrot cake!! weird mom we're meeting at your place...i'll bring the pie and we'll just get it all sorted out! ;)

Zuccnini bread and carrot cakes aren't among my famous dishes but I get lots of compliments when I make them so I am sure you'd enjoy them.

I sure do seem like a sugar nut with all of my desserts! I just love to make them for other people. Cakes are my favorite though.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 10:32 PM