Travis

Re: FAO Jesus
nats
nats Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 5:56 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
yes, it's very common in here too as monica said, i was very surprised too, 'cause here so many people asked me "is jesus a real name? lol i hope if i go to france i won't be eaten, i promise you i'm not a sausage :D
Jesus iin aramaic as you said is Yeshua, in latin Iesu, and my second name is Ivàn on french Yvan. I was reading somewhere that in times of the real Jesus there were a lot of Yeshua's on that time, it was very common in there too.
Merih!! glad to see you around! i'm fine and how's you? really long time no talking, where have you been? the script it's talking it's time, i don't know why but when i got more ideas and the story it's taking it's own way, it get more difficult to write :s.

what is the story about?

the script?
the difficult thing about it always to me it's try to resume it, but it's not finished yet. The story takes it's time in 1999, when a guy suddenly appears on a dark, destroy, and lonely world, he tries to find an exit,

sounds interesting... why 1999? IT has something to do with the milenium?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:01 AM Quote
no, it's just the "9" number is kind of important on the story. Actually the guy in the beginning's on his class, when the time turn to 09:09 am he fall asleep, or maybe he just didn't realize what happened at that time, but after a minute he open his eyes, and all he cans see it's darknes, he founds a cellphon there, turn it on, and he guided some time by the light of the cellphone, he realized he's still on the school, but it's kind of destroyed, so, that's the beginning, he tried to find someone, or an exit, or something that explains everything.

nats
nats Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:07 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
no, it's just the "9" number is kind of important on the story. Actually the guy in the beginning's on his class, when the time turn to 09:09 am he fall asleep, or maybe he just didn't realize what happened at that time, but after a minute he open his eyes, and all he cans see it's darknes, he founds a cellphon there, turn it on, and he guided some time by the light of the cellphone, he realized he's still on the school, but it's kind of destroyed, so, that's the beginning, he tried to find someone, or an exit, or something that explains everything.

and it gets more interesting! i wanna read it!

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:13 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Exactly! i Have the first chapters almost finished, i mean i have more, but it needs so many corrections, the first one it's the one i can send. But righ now i'm not on my PC, so, i'll send it to you tomorrow, it's ok?

nats
nats Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 6:16 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Exactly! i Have the first chapters almost finished, i mean i have more, but it needs so many corrections, the first one it's the one i can send. But righ now i'm not on my PC, so, i'll send it to you tomorrow, it's ok?

yes! id like that!

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:44 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

Merih!! glad to see you around! i'm fine and how's you? really long time no talking, where have you been? the script it's talking it's time, i don't know why but when i got more ideas and the story it's taking it's own way, it get more difficult to write :s.

I am fine thank you! Good to see you too. :-)
I haven't been around lately. Couldn't have time. Went on a holiday and after coming back I have had many visitors. Still coming and going. Phew!

I know what you mean about the script. Same things happen to me and scared to hell out of me when considering about turning a short script into a long one you know. Haha Feel lost in ideas and pages obviously! You know, I am always willing to read if you need to share. ;-)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:09 PM Quote
Well i assure you that if you come to France ppl will be surprised by your name.
No one in this country is ever called "Jesus" !

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:36 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Well i assure you that if you come to France ppl will be surprised by your name.

Nice! i should go there! but you promise they won't believe i'm a sausage?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

it depends what you look like

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:39 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

I am fine thank you! Good to see you too. :-)
I haven't been around lately. Couldn't have time. Went on a holiday and after coming back I have had many visitors. Still coming and going. Phew!

I know what you mean about the script. Same things happen to me and scared to hell out of me when considering about turning a short script into a long one you know. Haha Feel lost in ideas and pages obviously! You know, I am always willing to read if you need to share. ;-)

of course! actually a promised you i will translate the part of the chapter so you can read it, but not so many time too. But you will read it :)
I would like to read some of your work too, that'd be amazing! right now i'm lost in ideas my mind gets in blank whenever i tried to write again.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:45 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

well, i'm large, a little red, and i look tasteful

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:47 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

well, i'm large, a little red, and i look tasteful

we want to see a picture now

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
we? define "we"?

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:

of course! actually a promised you i will translate the part of the chapter so you can read it, but not so many time too. But you will read it :)
I would like to read some of your work too, that'd be amazing! right now i'm lost in ideas my mind gets in blank whenever i tried to write again.

Great! Don't rush. I can wait ;-)

Have I sent you anything before? I have a translate page from my latest script. Although it is not with me at the moment. I could email it tomorrow if I haven't before.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Aug, 2007 12:53 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Great! Don't rush. I can wait ;-)

Have I sent you anything before? I have a translate page from my latest script. Although it is not with me at the moment. I could email it tomorrow if I haven't before.

no, you haven't sent me anything :( but thanks, i'll wait to read your work tomorrow! thanks! :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:07 AM