Travis

Re: Urgh!!
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:28 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
But in all seriousness, you should at least tell your friend how you're feeling. She could be feeling exactly the same way and you are missing out on a potentially great relationship. If she doesn't, then you'll know and you can just have a few awkward days and then be friends again.

And when do we get to hear some of your recordings from the studio?!?

It would be easier to do if she hadn't just broke up with my best friend.

I asked my best friend if he'd be ok with it if I were to ask her out and he said he was fine with it. The girl, said she'd no intention on ever taking him back but I'm still worried on how she might react. She might find it to weird because she broke up with my best friend and the two of them aren't even talking to each other anymore. Hmm...

...And I don't know when you'll be able to listen to the songs from the studio. Hopefully some time soon though. :)

Take it from a girl, just tell her how you feel she'll be flattered, tell her nothing has to happen but you felt she should know

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
I'm dating my friend, but then again I'm dumping him as soon as possible

Why?

He's wayyyyyy too clingy, and I prefer him as a friend which is strange seen as I've wanted to go out with him for over a year

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:29 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Take it from a girl, just tell her how you feel she'll be flattered, tell her nothing has to happen but you felt she should know

Hmm ... worth a try I guess.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:31 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Hmm ... worth a try I guess.

and if it doesn't work, tell her it's cool and then in a couple of days, say you like somebody else, who has a boyfriend or she might try to set you up

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
and if it doesn't work, tell her it's cool and then in a couple of days, say you like somebody else, who has a boyfriend or she might try to set you up

I don't really like anyone else at the moment though ... only her.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:03 AM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

I don't really like anyone else at the moment though ... only her.

Well go for it!!!!

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:11 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Well go for it!!!!

How, though? She's hardly ever online, she lives too far away, doesn't go to the same school as me and I don't really like cracking these sort of questions over the phone.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:13 AM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Well go for it!!!!

How, though? She's hardly ever online, she lives too far away, doesn't go to the same school as me and I don't really like cracking these sort of questions over the phone.

How do you see her though?

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Well go for it!!!!

The both of us are in the North Lanarkshire school wind band, and it's on during school days every Friday night so I get to see her once a week ... but the band's not on during the holidays.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:18 AM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
Well go for it!!!!

The both of us are in the North Lanarkshire school wind band, and it's on during school days every Friday night so I get to see her once a week ... but the band's not on during the holidays.

Well the holidays only have 2 weeks left

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

Not for me, we've only got 2 days until school starts back.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:20 AM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Hehehe cool or me I got 2 week left :D

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Hehehe cool or me I got 2 week left :D

Lucky you.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 2:42 AM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

It doesn't seem like you have long to wait then. I agree with Lu's advice...just tell her how you feel, that nothing has to happen, but you thought she ought to know. Especially if you hardly ever see her it seems worth the risk. It's not somebody you have to see everyday at school. Of course her being the ex of your best friend and they're not speaking could make things a little complex in terms of y'all hanging out. But if he's cool with it, and she likes you, they'll learn to at least be around each other for your sake.

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 10:59 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
But if he's cool with it, and she likes you, they'll learn to at least be around each other for your sake.

Hmm ... I don't think so. She really does not like him anymore.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:39 AM