Re: Do you date ppl at work ?
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Peewee wrote:
Nout wrong with age difference :)

totally agree

Can someone please tell this guy I know that. Coz it makes him feel uncomfortable, he's only double my age... haha.

i've always had a thing for older guys...although i'm dating young guys these days...

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:23 PM Quote
Double your age? I can see his point.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:25 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Double your age? I can see his point.

Hehe aye. I don't blame him. He can do better than me anyway haha.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
Well you should never put yourself down like that. Thats also not how i meant it.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
I know, but it just feels like that atm haha. Just a wee bit frustrated with the world, but it's all good, we all shine on...

=)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

a close to retiring..ehmm....no that can't be good;)
and women could be a good thing if it is your cup of tea, but by the sounds of it, it isn't so............
Maybe it is not for you. i am quite happy, but mind we didn't get together until i graduated (being 19 at that time).

If you don't mind me asking, how much of an age difference is there between the two of you?

Nope don't mind you asking. We differ 9 years close to ten.
And are together for 15 years of which 5 years married.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:36 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

and women could be a good thing if it is your cup of tea, but by the sounds of it, it isn't so............
Maybe it is not for you. i am quite happy, but mind we didn't get together until i graduated (being 19 at that time).

If you don't mind me asking, how much of an age difference is there between the two of you?

10 years is nothing

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

10 years is nothing

How about people guessing you are 10 years older then your real age? LOL
no seriously:
Ten years can be quite a lot. There have been times when it was a lot, especially when it comes to desisions on; kids, marriage, living together etc.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:45 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

10 years is nothing

no seriously:
Ten years can be quite a lot. There have been times when it was a lot, especially when it comes to desisions on; kids, marriage, living together etc.

i don't think age is a factor - it's about being in accordance to values and yourself and in sync with yr partner.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:51 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

10 years is nothing

no seriously:

i don't think age is a factor - it's about being in accordance to values and yourself and in sync with yr partner.

don't agree completely on that, i think it is a factor but i think you are right by saying: it's about being in accordance to values and yourself and in sync with yr partner. That is key!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:53 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

10 years is nothing

no seriously:

don't agree completely on that, i think it is a factor but i think you are right by saying: it's about being in accordance to values and yourself and in sync with yr partner. That is key!

like, if yr partner is ready for a kid and you're not because, don't have one to "please" him - i saw a couple having lots of arguments about the baby because she felt pressured to have one.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:56 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Pretty much the same as my grandparents and they were married for 60 years (until my granddad died).

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:57 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

10 years is nothing

no seriously:

like, if yr partner is ready for a kid and you're not because, don't have one to "please" him - i saw a couple having lots of arguments about the baby because she felt pressured to have one.

That is it exactly! But speaking of little kids, mine is going to be screaming bloody murder at 6 in the morning, so i am off for bed. Have a great night!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Pretty much the same as my grandparents and they were married for 60 years (until my granddad died).

That sounds good. I would like that:) just checking, were they happily married? ;)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

That sounds good. I would like that:) just checking, were they happily married? ;)

Well I can't say that I knew much about their, eehh, intimate relations but yeah, I don't think they could live without each other. Although especially my granddad wasn't one to talk about feelings, he would sometimes surprise her with flowers or something. From him, this definitley meant a lot! Anyhow, they had six children of which five survived and my dad's the youngest. He has four older sisters, the poor man lol

I was actually about to go to bed, but I just had to reply :o) Goodnight!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:59 PM