Travis

Re: Selfish Jean UK Chart Position??
Edel
Edel Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 12:08 AM Quote
NCD wrote:
Edel wrote:
ooh nice one Jenni:0) Id like one in green. Even if I never use umbrellas cos I hate the damned things

If I ever see a green one.. I'll get it for you! (I've only seen navy and red so far though) I could make you one byy buying a green brolly and tip-exing it on? No? :P

aww youre too sweet drumstick;0) Guess I could try the d.i.y. job meself though

Re: TWT Travis Merchandise Request
NCD
NCD Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:40 PM Quote
I saw a lady with a green brolly today and considered nicking it for your diy one. I bet she's glad i didn't cos it's been chucking down all day here! We should be moving soon (and I finally have a place to put my HUGE Travis poster 12ft by 8ft!!)I'll send a pic when we finally get it up - going to measure the walls tonight to see if it fits. If it doesn't I'm pulling out of the sale ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:50 PM Quote
Oooh...I love your umbrella!!! I would SO buy one if they were available in the Wee store! I don't have ANY Travis related stuff besides music and posters...

Are they selling any nice hoodies at the gigs?

NCD
NCD Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:54 PM Quote
I haven't seeen any hoodies since the one I bought on the 12 memories tour in '94? i got a nice khaki bag on the '03 - '04 tour too, but I used it (and washed it) so much that it's reallly faded now.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 3:59 PM Quote
NCD wrote:
I haven't seeen any hoodies since the one I bought on the 12 memories tour in '94? i got a nice khaki bag on the '03 - '04 tour too, but I used it (and washed it) so much that it's reallly faded now.

Darn, guess I'll just have to buy a T-Shirt. I want one that just says "Travis" in the signature text. The Jaffa shirts are cute and all...but I don't think anyone besides the boardies get the joke, lol!

stephjkunz
stephjkunz Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
I wanted a Travis umbrella but then due to them not selling them till after the show I forgot all about it, I'm really gutted!
Hurry up and make them available so we can all buy them

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
I want the Travis "Rain on Me" umbrella in dark blue and gray panels with white lettering. Is that too picky? :/ lol.

It would be cute though...

caz b
caz b Posted Sun 15 Jul, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I want the Travis "Rain on Me" umbrella in dark blue and gray panels with white lettering. Is that too picky? :/ lol.

I'd like a pink one!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:28 AM Quote
caz b wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I'd like a pink one!

Ditto, I would like a PINK one or a baby blue one! ;)

Gosh we are a fussy bunch! lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 12:52 PM Quote
I have visited the Wee Store and still no umberdoodles! Any more word on this TWT?

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 1:18 PM Quote
I want one! That would be awesome...it might even beat my ben and jerry's hat...haha

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Aug, 2007 5:21 PM Quote
uMMM I'm thinging of wellies and flipflops now too! :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 12:06 PM Quote
DEAR TWT,

Thankyou so much for putting in our request for Travis Umberella! I am SOOOOOOOOOO thrilled that we not have them in the WEE STORE! Fabby! You have put a huge smile on my face and I will be investing in one very soon!

Thanks again!
Wendy! :)

(A very happy fan).

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 09 Oct, 2007 2:08 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
caz b wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I'd like a pink one!

Ditto, I would like a PINK one or a baby blue one! ;)

Gosh we are a fussy bunch! lol

I would like a tartan one ! :-P

but seeing that they now got the red one in the wee store.. that will do nicely for a start ! :-D

Emmajr62
Emmajr62 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 1:34 PM Quote
Can we please have some of the Navy blue ones in? I see all the Red ones have now sold out, and it was only last week when some nasty individual stole mine that I got from Dalby Forest!!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 7:28 AM