Travis

Re: Being dumped
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:04 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
It does? I wish it didn't make me fat tho. hehe Hashis?

I'm going between wanting to crush his kneecaps and crying my eyes out. I just spoke to him, which didn't make me less sad. Women are from Venus and men are just bowls of soup.

The dark chocolate is less fattening that milk chocolate. Milk chocolate is more satisfying though...

Why did you speak to him? I know it's not funny to be the one to break up cos you don't wanna hurt the other party, but if you're the one who's being broken up with, you don't wanna hear all the apologies. At least not just yet.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:06 PM Quote
I don't like dark chocolate, so I'll just go with the kind that makes me fat.

He's not really apologizing. Just saying that I should realize that it would come to this sooner or later. Go figure...

Hanne wrote:

The dark chocolate is less fattening that milk chocolate. Milk chocolate is more satisfying though...

Why did you speak to him? I know it's not funny to be the one to break up cos you don't wanna hurt the other party, but if you're the one who's being broken up with, you don't wanna hear all the apologies. At least not just yet.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:10 PM Quote
Wait a minute- was this by the same person who was asking advice about how to do it the other day here?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:10 PM Quote
Chin up love, you'll be rate =)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:11 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
I don't like dark chocolate, so I'll just go with the kind that makes me fat.

He's not really apologizing. Just saying that I should realize that it would come to this sooner or later. Go figure...

But of course. You always enter into a relationship with the purpose of breaking up eventually :oS He's a bigger arse than I thought.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:17 PM Quote
You've lost me?

paul_c wrote:
Wait a minute- was this by the same person who was asking advice about how to do it the other day here?

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:18 PM Quote
cheers :-)

Esteban wrote:
Chin up love, you'll be rate =)

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:19 PM Quote
It has been an emotional rollercoaster. But, det är sån han är som person. :-/

Hanne wrote:

But of course. You always enter into a relationship with the purpose of breaking up eventually :oS He's a bigger arse than I thought.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:20 PM Quote
Aww babe sorry bout that. x

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:22 PM Quote
Aw thank you

Lemon Grinner wrote:
Aww babe sorry bout that. x

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
It has been an emotional rollercoaster. But, det är sån han är som person. :-/

Hvis han er sådan som person... then why were you together? I guess when you're in love, you tend to overlook certain things and paint everything pink. That's what I do.

Joe
Joe Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
Right, so here it goes.

1.Get the car into gear.
2.Aim it at his house.
3.Put the pink paint on the bonnet.
4.Put the nitro in the fuel tank.
5.Put the brick on the accelerator.
6.Sit back with your G&T while the car rockets off to spray his house with pink paint.
7.Cackle (in a Mr Burns style) the next morning as you walk past his house, on which some chavs have painted "poofter" over the pink paint.

imple, but it was the best I could come up with.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
Because he had his good sides too. Made me feel safe. But yeah, I might have gone a bit blind.

Hanne wrote:

Hvis han er sådan som person... then why were you together? I guess when you're in love, you tend to overlook certain things and paint everything pink. That's what I do.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 1:37 PM Quote
lol that sounds like fun!

Joe wrote:
Right, so here it goes.

1.Get the car into gear.
2.Aim it at his house.
3.Put the pink paint on the bonnet.
4.Put the nitro in the fuel tank.
5.Put the brick on the accelerator.
6.Sit back with your G&T while the car rockets off to spray his house with pink paint.
7.Cackle (in a Mr Burns style) the next morning as you walk past his house, on which some chavs have painted "poofter" over the pink paint.

imple, but it was the best I could come up with.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Wed 27 Jun, 2007 2:53 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
Because he had his good sides too. Made me feel safe. But yeah, I might have gone a bit blind.

Hanne wrote:

You know what.......once you can leave this behind, you will realise:
- you do NOT need a guy to make you feel save (you can do that all by yourself)
- you feel like you do deserve a whole lot better
- you don't need a guy to make you happy. (although i admit, it is "better when you're together".)
I found this on the internet and i though it was quite true:
a final comfort that is small, but not cold: The heart is the only broken instrument that works. ~T.E. Kalem

i interpreted as: a hurting heart is ment to be there.If it doesn't hurt than you haven't loved.

So for now endulge on the chocolate, alcohol and one morning you'll wake up and find yourself whole again and ready for a new love.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:36 PM