Travis

Re: Favourite tv programs when you were a child...
coldlove
coldlove Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 9:16 PM Quote
muppets

ayana
ayana Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 9:21 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
ayana wrote:
Princess Sarah
Ulysse 31
Mysterious Cities of Gold (that's the translation I found although I don't think there's actually a british version)

Every saturday morning my sister came to wake me up so I could watch this, haha.

Ulysse 31 c'était bien (je suis nono le petit robot)

aah Nono, trop fort ce petit robot :o)
J'adorais quand il mangeait, il mangeait des vis ! Lol

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
saved by the bell
sabrina
kenan and kel
rotton trolls
and list can go on and on and on................
(spent most of mny youth in front of the tv!)

drift-nina
drift-nina Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
Nube ..... Nube ....... Nubeluz!

xD

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
My answers here will completly date me but here we go

the magic roundabout
Swap Shop
Anything Goes (irish swapshop)
Cheggers plays pop

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:15 PM Quote
when i was a kid we didn't have a television. we had a cardboard box sitting on a wobbly table in the corner of the room. the front of the cardboard box was cut out and we'd painted dials and the like on the box too so it looked like a telly. when daddy would come home from spending all the dole money at the track and chasing all the floozies he'd have mammy make him a greasy fry and make me go over into the corner and get into the tellybox so that it looked like i was on the telly. but i wasn't. i was inside the box that looked like a telly. then he'd throw empty beer cans at the telly and shout that nothing was on worth watching. then i'd cry, collect all the empty beer cans and sign off for the night.

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
when i was a kid we didn't have a television. we had a cardboard box sitting on a wobbly table in the corner of the room. the front of the cardboard box was cut out and we'd painted dials and the like on the box too so it looked like a telly. when daddy would come home from spending all the dole money at the track and chasing all the floozies he'd have mammy make him a greasy fry and make me go over into the corner and get into the tellybox so that it looked like i was on the telly. but i wasn't. i was inside the box that looked like a telly. then he'd throw empty beer cans at the telly and shout that nothing was on worth watching. then i'd cry, collect all the empty beer cans and sign off for the night.

I was the remote control.. so to speak...
I had to sit beside the telly to press the button when me da wanted to watch something else!.. and we only had four feckin channels at the time.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:28 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:

I was the remote control.. so to speak...
I had to sit beside the telly to press the button when me da wanted to watch something else!.. and we only had four feckin channels at the time.

'least you HAD a television.
snobs ;-)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:29 PM Quote
we didn't even have electric

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:47 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

aww this is a sad... very very sad history... you really makes me cry.... :'( HAHA

harry potter
harry potter Posted Wed 20 Jun, 2007 10:50 PM Quote
erikausagi wrote:
harry potter wrote:

aww this is a sad... very very sad history... you really makes me cry.... :'( HAHA

it's okay, you can laugh at me. just like my daddy did with his friends when they all came home from drinking their dole money and made my mammy cook them a greasy fried dinner and then made me run at the wall and took bets to see how long it would take for me to knock myself out.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 12:43 PM Quote
Thundercats
Dungeons and Dragons
She-ra
The Thunderbirds
Bodger and Badger
He-man - and the power of greyskull! lol
Biker Grove
Grange Hill
Sabrina the teenage witch
Buffy the Vampire Slayer