Travis

Re: collections / hobbies
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
I collect dust.

(i hope nobody has said that already, thats the smartest thing i've said all day hahaha)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 12:48 AM Quote
I've collected a tone of merchandise over the past 19 years. It's painfully obvious just how much at the moment 'cos we're moving house and everything's out the attic. Got loads of boxes full of stuff in our front room, from Star Wars to Pokemon to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/25-laugh2.gif Some of it's being sold/given away, but most of it is moving with us, hehe.

These days, I'm collect battle cards called "Magic: The Gathering" at the moment. I like Nintendo stuff. Lots of video games and free Nintendo stuff from the magazine I collect. Right now I've got some Nintendo fridge magnets on my desk but nowhere in my uni room to stick them on. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/2-Sad.gif

And I like World of Warcraft. And drawing. And some anime/manga stuff. And playing guitar. And playing keyboard. And Lord of The Rings. You get the idea – geeky stuff lol.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 3:30 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Haha! You've probably got more money than me cos of that ;)

If I got a credit card we'd probably be in the same situation
xD

feri
feri Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 6:11 AM Quote
My hobbies...hmmm I like swimming and riding my bicycle. I like Eastern religions mainly Buddhism, Hinduism, Daoism. I love cultures and learning about them, trying new foods, going to cultural events, etc. I love variety, and diversity!

I enjoy reading/watching documentaries about international relations, politics, and news. I love pop culture

I like to travel, only if I had more time!

I LOVE desserts, I don't know if it's a hobby but I love going to restaurants just to try their desserts!!

Last, but not least, I like to volunteer for something I believe in and go to youth conferences. It gives you a sense of hope knowing that there are intelligent and openminded individuals out there! lol

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 8:12 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I collect dust.

(i hope nobody has said that already, thats the smartest thing i've said all day hahaha)

hehehe

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 8:30 AM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I've collected a tone of merchandise over the past 19 years. It's painfully obvious just how much at the moment 'cos we're moving house and everything's out the attic. Got loads of boxes full of stuff in our front room, from Star Wars to Pokemon to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/25-laugh2.gif Some of it's being sold/given away, but most of it is moving with us, hehe.

These days, I'm collect battle cards called "Magic: The Gathering" at the moment. I like Nintendo stuff. Lots of video games and free Nintendo stuff from the magazine I collect. Right now I've got some Nintendo fridge magnets on my desk but nowhere in my uni room to stick them on. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/2-Sad.gif

And I like World of Warcraft. And drawing. And some anime/manga stuff. And playing guitar. And playing keyboard. And Lord of The Rings. You get the idea – geeky stuff lol.

I second the "geeky" motion.
I never "got" the whole Magic thing, but I do tabletop wargames (Warhammer, Lord of the Rings).
I try to compensate for it by playing the electric guitar and having "good taste" in music.

Joe
Triple posting.

Joe
Bloody double posting.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:05 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I collect Travis "stuff"

Here's some of it...
http://file027b.bebo.com/13/large/2007/04/13/22/131086866a4099580810b68085914l.jpg

Might do a re-shoot now it's all in the one place again...

most beautiful mess i've ever seen :)

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:11 AM Quote
Is that a C.D. I can see lying on the floor without a cover? If it's a Travis one (likely, given the suroundings) then sacrilege!

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:13 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
Is that a C.D. I can see lying on the floor without a cover? If it's a Travis one (likely, given the suroundings) then sacrilege!

looks like a burned cd

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 9:14 AM Quote
Aye.

caz b
caz b Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 1:13 PM Quote
My Travis collection is getting out of hand but most of singles, albums, AIWTDIR no 64, Glass Onion CD,Signed stuff from each album, signed sheet music, Singles camera that I won on Chris Moyles show...etc
It's now covering 2 walls in my study and one in the family room and of course if perfectly normal behaviour for a 41 yr old!! He He!
(Collect wine too!)

Joe
Joe Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
My grandmother once summed up my hobbies in a brilliant sentence: "Well, it keeps him off the streets."

You can't beat my Grandma.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Mon 18 Jun, 2007 1:48 PM Quote

Drinking ice cold Pinot Grigio is probably my fave hobby, especially at the end of a tiring work week with a platter full of italian comfort food. hmmmmmm-hmmmmm good.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:49 PM