Travis

Re: Life lesson #76
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 10:10 PM Quote
Life lesson #105: You can be so embarrassed you get physically ill.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 10:56 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:

Hey Megg, I just saw that you passed...Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! So what happened that got you so embarrassed that made you ill?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:05 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Hey Megg, I just saw that you passed...Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! So what happened that got you so embarrassed that made you ill?

Thanks, Mer :).
Well. Friday evening. Party. Too much booze. The guy I really really like. Me acting like a tool. Have you seen He's Just Not That Into You? Then think Gigi in her most desperate moments. I highly doubt I'm gonna be the exception.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:07 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Meridith wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Well. Friday evening. Party. Too much booze. The guy I really really like. Me acting like a tool. Have you seen He's Just Not That Into You? Then think Gigi in her most desperate moments. I highly doubt I'm gonna be the exception.

UGH! that movie is cute but then at the end...NO! The crazy girl doesnt get the guy! The crazy girl is never the exception! I yelled angrily at the tv.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:09 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Meridith wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

UGH! that movie is cute but then at the end...NO! The crazy girl doesnt get the guy! The crazy girl is never the exception! I yelled angrily at the tv.

Kristy. I am the crazy girl in this scenario. Be nice.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:27 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Meridith wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

Hmmm. Well, maybe he was drunk too and maybe doesn't remember??? Maybe?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:32 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Hmmm. Well, maybe he was drunk too and maybe doesn't remember??? Maybe?

Obviously, he was not exactly sober. I think he remembers, not sure how much though. It's not like I can ask him!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 14 Sep, 2009 11:53 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Meridith wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

sorry, that wasnt directed at you. I am generally the crazy girl. Although not in the GiGi way, in the general life kinda way.
It was my reaction to how life works, not your scenario. You are crazy, but THAT Polish chick. You should get the dude

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 15 Sep, 2009 1:42 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

sorry, that wasnt directed at you. I am generally the crazy girl. Although not in the GiGi way, in the general life kinda way.
It was my reaction to how life works, not your scenario. You are crazy, but THAT Polish chick. You should get the dude

I can swear I am not crazy in the GiGi way! That's what makes me so angry- I don't understand what happened to me!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Tue 15 Sep, 2009 2:52 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:
megg_inc wrote:

I can swear I am not crazy in the GiGi way! That's what makes me so angry- I don't understand what happened to me!

boys make smart girls stupid.
fact.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 15 Sep, 2009 2:57 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

boys make smart girls stupid.
fact.

true story.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 5:50 PM