Travis

Re: Men Versus Women
Tonie
Tonie Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:41 PM Quote
Haz and his breed are so deluded.

Mr Tonie is the best trained he can be, he just THINKS he's got me where he wants me. But I'm the one pulls all the strings! :)

That's tongue in cheek perhaps. In all honesty, we're a team. He's got his strengths, I've got mine, and we just make the best of each situation.

But he never steps out of line.... ;)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 12:57 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Ursina wrote:

aww what happened Haz ? has Bridget been 'orrible to you ? :)

no, not at all she's busy right now making my breakfast to my exacting specifications, she's a good wife - knows her place, doesn't give any lip and ensures that the pillows on my couch are nice and fluffed for me. now don't get me wrong, it took quite some time to get her trained properly (like it is with most women i'm sure you'll agre lol) but once she understood who the boss was things started to hum like a well oiled machine.

a bit of patience, the threat of bodily harm that's all a woman needs to get her in line.

LOL well done ! just make sure you keep up the maintenance hehehe

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 2:49 PM Quote
now ladies, we wouldn't want this either, would we now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aUbGGFySdU

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 3:33 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:

the ladies always love da bad boyz...just like my old lady she's tried everything to tame me, but i say hell no! if i wanna get to bed by 9pm on a weeknight and turn the volume down on the car stereo to a reasonable volume while maintaining the speed limit with safety belt always on..well i'm gonna!

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
Couldn't agree more, mate.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 5:06 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

the ladies always love da bad boyz...just like my old lady she's tried everything to tame me, but i say hell no! if i wanna get to bed by 9pm on a weeknight and turn the volume down on the car stereo to a reasonable volume while maintaining the speed limit with safety belt always on..well i'm gonna!

Oh deary me, what a bad boy you are;)

feri
feri Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 6:00 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
feri wrote:
It's amazing how people can be so ignorant.

At the same time, I think the concept of women's rights is being misunderstood by some women.

A man can go and sleep around and woman will think 'Why can't I do that? I'm just like them! Equality!'

The problem is that, it's not about doing everything that men do. Just cus men do something, it doesn't mean it's the only way to doing something and that it's automatically 'right'.

Equality is about having your own opinion, thought and expressing it, instead of following men and everything they do.

all i'm hearing doll is wah-wah-wah-wah get back in the kitchen and fix me a sammich. stat.

Why don't you make your own?

feri
feri Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 6:02 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Women are ALWAYS going to be the fairer sex! Afterall just look at your mother Haz! God help her she had to give birth to you ;) and without us lovely women all u lazy arrogant men wouldn't exist! So dry your eyes (to all the blokes posting "smart" remarks) and give over!

It's nothing we want to hear!

:)

So what? Do you want women to only be known for the fact that they're 'sexier'? I sure don't, and would like to think theres more to women than their looks. Ugh, it's posts like this that allows some men to see women simply as sex objects.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
feri wrote:

So what? Do you want women to only be known for the fact that they're 'sexier'? I sure don't, and would like to think theres more to women than their looks. Ugh, it's posts like this that allows some men to see women simply as sex objects.

why is it so difficult for you vagina-wearers to get it? as already explained you lot are only here to do stuff to keep us men happy, it's reaaaaaallly eaaaaasssy to understand, or so i thought so lemme dumb it down a bit more...

women do
men enjoy

i don't hear the frying pan going, rectify.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 14 Jun, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
we are here to do stuff to keep you guys happy? What's the matter? Can't keep yourselves happy?? awwww how sad:(
you guys are way too needy:)

Joe
Joe Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 7:36 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
we are here to do stuff to keep you guys happy? What's the matter? Can't keep yourselves happy?? awwww how sad:(

We wouldn't be "needy" if you women got things right the first time.
Lisen to Haz, he's summed it up pretty well.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 9:14 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

We wouldn't be "needy" if you women got things right the first time.
Lisen to Haz, he's summed it up pretty well.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/roos4sanne/dyn001_original_393_324_pjpeg_25113.jpg

This is truely all you lads are good for. There is nothing you lot can teach us. Bow for us:) *does her evil laugh*

these threads, they make me laugh:)

Joe
Joe Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 9:16 AM Quote
If youhad any sense, you'd notice that the credit card is a fake. Look closely at it. The magnetic strip is supposed to be at the top; so either the strip is in the wrong place (fake card) or the euro sign is back to front (stupid untrustworthy banker).

Being a bloke, I notice these things.
Being a woman, you saw cash and didn't think any further.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 9:26 AM Quote
Joe wrote:
If youhad any sense, you'd notice that the credit card is a fake. Look closely at it. The magnetic strip is supposed to be at the top; so either the strip is in the wrong place (fake card) or the euro sign is back to front (stupid untrustworthy banker).

Being a bloke, I notice these things.
Being a woman, you saw cash and didn't think any further.

Seriously, is that all you can come up with? it is a sign, if you look a little futher you would have seen that this guy only has one leg and a broken back, we can hardly call that normal now could we?.......................:)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:52 PM