Travis

Re: Kristy's Guide to Canadian Pronounciation
Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 6:24 AM Quote
Awwwwwww. It's my NWJRNCMBLT(A)BBB talking!! LMAO! You are hilarious, Kristy! And so flippin' CUTE.

I find it funny that you think when you say "out and about" you don't have an accent because you don't say "oot and aboot"...yet you still have an accent when you say it. hehe!! :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 9:25 AM Quote
Aaaaw I really loved your video!
Now I know how to make myself understood when me and my sister invade your country ;)

I consider buying you a ticket to Sweden, you're cuter than a moose calf at Skansen!

Here's some swedish milk:

http://www.arla.se/Images/ProductImages_200/17390.jpg

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 10:21 AM Quote
Aletways wrote:
You do have a cute accent! I love about and house too, haha (in Spanish the way you pronounce it would be spelled "abeut" and "heus" -??? Lol!). I can't understand the words you say after filet, though *blushes*.

In Spanish we could show the differences between our accents =oP . But here there are more people who speak English than people who speak Spanish, so it would be fun for less people.

Yees, that would be nice.

Kristy you're so cute!! and those pijama pants are so cool!
5 stars!!

mili
mili Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 10:28 AM Quote
Nice video, Kristy!

I was facinated by the fact that you called rubber boots wellies, I thought that was a British thing.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 10:58 AM Quote
You talk pretty fast so I had to watch it a couple of time to get everything, but I didn't mind doing that ^^

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Nice video, Kristy!

I was facinated by the fact that you called rubber boots wellies, I thought that was a British thing.

well, it is a British thing, but Canada was a British colony...and most of my family is British, so, it's what they have always been called to me. "Rubber boots" sounds boring.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
Nice video, Kristy!

well, it is a British thing, but Canada was a British colony...and most of my family is British, so, it's what they have always been called to me. "Rubber boots" sounds lame.

Don't be dissing your Italian roots !

stivale or scarponi you mean .

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:13 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:
Nice video, Kristy!

well, it is a British thing, but Canada was a British colony...and most of my family is British, so, it's what they have always been called to me. "Rubber boots" sounds lame.

Don't be dissing your Italian roots !

stivale or scarponi you mean .

Oh yes, my Italian roots. Let's see, my dad's paternal grandparents were born in Italy. I can count to 10 in Italian. Ive been there one. I like pasta and pizza. That's about it. Other than my last name.
My British roots are pretty far back too though. All but one grandparent was born in Canada. She was born in England. The generation before that was split between England, Australia (shocker, they werent the criminal ones!), and Canada. I think there is some Irish further back.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:22 PM Quote
This thread has 307 views and the video has been watched 75 times.
That is frightening beyond words. I think I just gave more fuel to the "Kristy talks funny" fire.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
That is frightening beyond words. I think I just gave more fuel to the "Kristy talks funny" fire.

Give me the OK and i can post it in a bigger market . You can be uber famous like the Obama girl

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Give me the OK and i can post it in a bigger market . You can be uber famous like the Obama girl

NO!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:37 PM Quote
You need a new theme song ,

Kristy is KraaaaaaZeeeeeeeeeeee for Hawkey or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdSyxmBwe4

hey it's better then that kid rock sweet home alabama song maybe ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:38 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I don't think you talk funny- just cute. And you don't at all sound like the stereotypical Canadian- a la Degrassi Junior High

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:40 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I don't think you talk funny- just cute. And you don't at all sound like the stereotypical Canadian- a la Degrassi Junior High

said Anne in a twang

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 16 Nov, 2008 3:45 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
You need a new theme song ,

Kristy is KraaaaaaZeeeeeeeeeeee for Hawkey or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdSyxmBwe4

I had NO idea that that song existed! My name should not be in a song. It sounds funny. Not a good name for a song at all.

I guess being called "cute" is better than "horrible loser," but i feel like any minute someone is going to pat me on the head, and tell me to go put on my jammies and pick out a bedtime story.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:24 AM