Travis

Re: You Favourite TV shows ....
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Arrested Development (funniest show ever!)
Freaks & Geeks

AD: Gone way before it's time. I have all three seasons on DVD. Funniest show ever. *sigh*

F&G: Yes! I like early Judd Apatow a lot more then his stuff now. F&G was so funny and the kids looked like actual high schoolers as opposed to those other shows with, "teenagers."

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Arrested Development (funniest show ever!)
Freaks & Geeks

AD: Gone way before it's time. I have all three seasons on DVD. Funniest show ever. *sigh*

F&G: Yes! I like early Judd Apatow a lot more then his stuff now. F&G was so funny and the kids looked like actual high schoolers as opposed to those other shows with, "teenagers."

I agree with all of that!!

AD: best re-watchability ever...and most quotable too!

Did you ever watch Undeclared? That was funny too. I'm not sure if Apatow did that one or not, but it sure did have a lot of the same people.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Did you ever watch Undeclared? That was funny too. I'm not sure if Apatow did that one or not, but it sure did have a lot of the same people.

Yeah! I was going to mention Undeclared but I didn't know if you watched it too! That one def. goes in the Brilliant but Cancelled pile too. That was a Judd Apatow joint as well.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:10 PM Quote
nickynooboo wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

House
QI
Mock the Week
Have I Got News for You
Top Gear
most sport...

Dubz

Mock the Week is hilarious. I pee my pants every time I watch it. What is the name of the Scottish guy that's on it??????

x

Frankie Boyle. He's so fucking funny.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Yeah! I was going to mention Undeclared but I didn't know if you watched it too! That one def. goes in the Brilliant but Cancelled pile too. That was a Judd Apatow joint as well.

LOVE Undeclared! it had umm..Charlie something or other, who looks like Heath Ledger, and whom my friends and i refer to as "Heath, not Heath"

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 8:25 PM Quote
Aww I need to get a hold of some of Judds old shows there pretty expensive to get in the UK,

Ive Currently just got into

Entourage
How I Met Your Mother
ive just binged on them there both good in different ways

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:04 PM Quote
aww, everyone loves How I Met Your Mother

I will have to rock my Robin Sparkles or Slap Bet Commissioner tshirt in my avatar sometime

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:29 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

I will have to rock my Robin Sparkles or Slap Bet Commissioner tshirt in my avatar sometime

Man...that Robin Sparkles " Let's go to the Mall" song is stuck in my head now! lol...

I love the Slap Bet episode!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

Yeah...I loved that show. It's too bad all these amazing shows got cancelled!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:32 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Man...that Robin Sparkles " Let's go to the Mall" song is stuck in my head now! lol...

Everybody come and play. throw all your last cares away! Let's go to the mall...today!
I went to the mall and who did i see, but Prime Minister Brian Mulroney!
Ps-that dude looks nothing like Brian Mulroney. Bad job HIMYM! Love the robot and wayne Gretzky references though.
Slap bet and Robin Sparkles are the same episode..the best episode in HIMYM history! It was legend...wait for it...ary!

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pEzi1E5Og

for some reason at work, youtube thinks im in korea!

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:

Everybody come and play. throw all your last cares away! Let's go to the mall...today!

LOL!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
minnmess wrote:

I went to the mall and who did i see, but Prime Minister Brian Mulroney!
Ps-that dude looks nothing like Brian Mulroney. Bad job HIMYM! Love the robot and wayne Gretzky references though.
Slap bet and Robin Sparkles are the same episode..the best episode in HIMYM history! It was legend...wait for it...ary!

Oh, man...how could I forget that was the reason for the Slap Bet in the first place!
Really...I've been singing that song in my head ever since you mentioned Robin Sparkles!

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
i have the video on my ipod and i watch it when i am sad, lol.

elodie
elodie Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 10:22 PM Quote
House

And I'm looking for a link where I could watch the new episode, by the way... Anyone knows?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 17 Sep, 2008 10:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
i have the video on my ipod and i watch it when i am sad, lol.

Lol...

I'm watching it right now! Man, it's so funny...

I don't know if it's just me or not...but don't you just wish that whole gang were your friends? They seem like such a fun group of people! (wow...am I sad or what?)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:12 PM