Travis

Re: Walking in the sun
milos
milos Posted Sat 14 Jun, 2008 10:31 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Walking In The Sun is under rated.

I agree. It rarely gets mentioned, and i don't know why they never play it live.. Great song. And yes, the video is awesome! :)

lost-angel
lost-angel Posted Sat 14 Jun, 2008 11:02 AM Quote
This is actually my favorite on the singles CD. I haven’t heard/read much discussion on this song so I was honestly surprised how pleasant listening on this song. It’s very enjoyable to listen to.

I agree with everybody that this is an underrated song but I consider most of their songs underrated anyways. So, not that surprise hearing it from everyone.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 14 Jun, 2008 10:51 PM Quote
milos wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:
Walking In The Sun is under rated.

I agree. It rarely gets mentioned, and i don't know why they never play it live.. Great song. And yes, the video is awesome! :)

Fran, we want it played live! :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 14 Jun, 2008 11:37 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Fran, we want it played live! :)

Agree. As far as I recall, the singles I haven't heard live are more than us, tied to the 90's (I think) and Walking in the sun. So if we get all them in the next show I go to, I'll be complete. :P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 2:27 AM Quote
It was on in the shop the other night when i was in getting my suit for graduation. Made me smile : )

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 2:14 PM Quote
maryhill_johnny wrote:
rebekah wrote:
YAY!!
this must be one of my favourite Travis songs!!!
I LOOOVVE IT!!

hmm..no comment on Girls Aloud...

awwww, Girls Aloud are amazing!

ahahaha lol!!!! :)

Chiito-chan
Chiito-chan Posted Sun 15 Jun, 2008 4:11 PM Quote
rebekah wrote:
maryhill_johnny wrote:
rebekah wrote:
YAY!!
this must be one of my favourite Travis songs!!!
I LOOOVVE IT!!

hmm..no comment on Girls Aloud...

awwww, Girls Aloud are amazing!

ahahaha lol!!!! :)

lol

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 16 Jun, 2008 2:02 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Ursina wrote:
agreed ! although I don't like the video much, it spoils it for me

Any video that has snipers, knife throwing, poison darts and star wars-esque lightning zapping is pretty much unbeatable as far as I'm concerned. :D

LOL I guess I'm too much a pacifist for that! nah I don't like video's with people just walking along the street.. it has been done too many times. Anyway I prefer the earlier Travis videos.. Coming Around is in streets too but hey what a cracker! (ahh a pun lol)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 21 Jun, 2008 9:39 PM Quote
Surely is a big Travis single, i love the start when Fran plays his guitar, and the art cover of the single is fantastic.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Sat 21 Jun, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
I think i just generally love this song...there was a time whenever i opened my music files that this was the first song i played..like always!!!

I know this sounds weird..but i like it cos i like walking along in the sun and taking pictures!! (maybe not of everyone though lol)
and that is what makes Travis songs (or any song) good cos people find their own ways to relate to them..

:)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:36 PM