Travis

Re: we need help in moving to scottland
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
Sorry this might be a really stupid question, but have you visited Scotland before?

Lol I only ask because I know people who've been in love with cities and when they actually went there it was totally different to what they expected.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 5:58 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Sorry this might be a really stupid question, but have you visited Scotland before?

Lol I only ask because I know people who've been in love with cities and when they actually went there it was totally different to what they expected.

sounds like dating and getting to know someone

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:03 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Just don't under estimate the weather, if you come from a warm and sunny climate, this can get you really down.

Good point.
My australian neighbour has been really depressed since moving to Paris because of the weather and the lack of sun.

I understand how your neighbour feels. When I was in London I missed sun almost everyday!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:06 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Just don't under estimate the weather, if you come from a warm and sunny climate, this can get you really down.

Good point.
My australian neighbour has been really depressed since moving to Paris because of the weather and the lack of sun.

I understand how your neighbour feels. When I was in London I missed sun almost everyday!

Don't complain you cannot have sunny London, the best football team your country has ever seen and JuanCar.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:08 PM Quote
London's so amazingly sunny today, it's gorgeous!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
London's so amazingly sunny today, it's gorgeous!

lucky ya

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:10 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Good point.

Don't complain you cannot have sunny London, the best football team your country has ever seen and JuanCar.

I'm sorry :p

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Ursina wrote:

Good point.

I'm sorry :p

for the football team ???

sara spain
sara spain Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 11:49 PM Quote
yo fui en navidad y tu sabes lo caro que esta escocia???

sara spain
sara spain Posted Wed 07 May, 2008 11:51 PM Quote
ademas.... hace frio! mucho frioooo

pero no se... busca en gumtree scotland. ponlo tal cual en el google.... tienes edim, glas, aber..

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:45 PM