Travis

Re: Bored
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:08 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Take some Tylenol and do you chores today and tomorrow you can take it easy.

I think you mentioned somewhere you got a new haircut. What's it like?

It's 9 pm and the main chore is kitchen cleaning and moving furnitures around which is why i'm doing it tomorrow morning.
For stress relief and and as a treat i booked a "stretching" session at the gym.

The haircut is like Jean Seberg's, only wishes i looked like her or Mia Farrow and it has blond highlights.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:15 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

I know the feeling of "i cannot find anything i like or suits me".
When it happens, i just go sit in a café and read.

What perfume did you buy ?

No, the dress was for me. If my dad has a penchant for dresses, a) I don't know and don't want to know and b) he won't choose his birthday party to reveal this secret to his family. Conclusion: the dress was for me :oP

I have another two weeks to find one so it should be possible.

I bought Her Aura by Van Gils. It smells quite nice. I sprayed some on my wrist and I can still smell it :o)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Oh, I forgot that it's night time there. Jean Seberg...hold on, I gotta look her up. Wow! That's short! Little bangs or no bangs?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

I know the feeling of "i cannot find anything i like or suits me".
When it happens, i just go sit in a café and read.

What perfume did you buy ?

No, the dress was for me. If my dad has a penchant for dresses, a) I don't know and don't want to know and b) he won't choose his birthday party to reveal this secret to his family. Conclusion: the dress was for me :oP

I have another two weeks to find one so it should be possible.

I bought Her Aura by Van Gils. It smells quite nice. I sprayed some on my wrist and I can still smell it :o)

so no "out of the closet" party then ?
LOL

i've never heard of the perfume. Is mother day tomorrow ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:18 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh, I forgot that it's night time there. Jean Seberg...hold on, I gotta look her up. Wow! That's short! Little bangs or no bangs?

Very short - like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's baby.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:19 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

btw did you go to the hairdresser or not ?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:22 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No, but I went to the eye doctor and one other appointment, so I'm working my way down the list. Soon.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:25 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No, but I went to the eye doctor and one other appointment, so I'm working my way down the list. Soon.

I changed glasses too - these are nice and i don't feel like an idiot wearing them.
Do you wear contact lenses ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:26 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
LOL

No out of the closet party, no. And to be honest, the whole thought is quite disturbing since I am VERY sure that my dad isn't a cross-dresser. Very disturbing thought.

Hadn't heard of the perfume either, but I liked it when I smelled it, plus it was affordable. Mother's day is Sunday next week.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

I changed glasses too - these are nice and i don't feel like an idiot wearing them.

Yes, most of the time. I have a pair of glasses for emergencies or if I have to get up at night or something, but I don't like to wear them out in public much. I've never been able to find a pair of glasses that I felt looked good on me or fit me right. I must have weird eyebrows or something.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
LOL

No out of the closet party, no. And to be honest, the whole thought is quite disturbing since I am VERY sure that my dad isn't a cross-dresser. Very disturbing thought.

Hadn't heard of the perfume either, but I liked it when I smelled it, plus it was affordable. Mother's day is Sunday next week.

Rock Hudson was a cross-dresser and his whife didn't know untill she saw him in her dressing with heels and everything. Jaysus !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Yes, most of the time. I have a pair of glasses for emergencies or if I have to get up at night or something, but I don't like to wear them out in public much. I've never been able to find a pair of glasses that I felt looked good on me or fit me right. I must have weird eyebrows or something.

When i go outside i don't wear my glasses cause i hated it when i was a kid and was called names like 4 eyes and i don't feel confortable wearing glasses but this new pair is cool and was on sale.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:40 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

When i go outside i don't wear my glasses cause i hated it when i was a kid and was called names like 4 eyes and i don't feel confortable wearing glasses but this new pair is cool and was on sale.

Aww, they called you 4-eyes? I got glasses when I was 10 and squinted my way through 8th grade. Before I started high school, I got contacts.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:43 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Aww, they called you 4-eyes? I got glasses when I was 10 and squinted my way through 8th grade. Before I started high school, I got contacts.

and i had braces too.

I still somehow feel i still look the same even if i don't but the nasty stuff really damaged me.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 03 May, 2008 8:44 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Rock Hudson was a cross-dresser and his whife didn't know untill she saw him in her dressing with heels and everything. Jaysus !

Ok, that's it for tonight, ok? No more images of my dad in a dress, please!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:46 PM