Travis

Re: Terre des Neuvas Festival
Lucile
Lucile Posted Tue 22 Apr, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean Lucile (especially after your experience at Gampel last year - sort of makes me want to wait til they tour properly later in the year hopefully. I'm supposed to be leaving for the Uk on the 9th July so it's going to be a busy time too. Did you get your tickets for Montreux?

I did buy my ticket for Montreux - I just wish they would make an official announcement now!
You're right about Gampel, and most festivals for that matter (I also saw them at the Belfort festival back in 2002 and the crowd was more than average). That's why I'm still hesitating about this festival in Brittany. As much as I love the band, I know that the audience might be disappointing. That's also why I didn't think twice when I bought my ticket for Montreux. It's not a "real" festival as such so I expect the crowd to be a bit more enthusiastic!
But let me know if you change your mind about Brittany, maybe we could arrange something...

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 24 Apr, 2008 5:54 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
deebee wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean Lucile (especially after your experience at Gampel last year - sort of makes me want to wait til they tour properly later in the year hopefully. I'm supposed to be leaving for the Uk on the 9th July so it's going to be a busy time too. Did you get your tickets for Montreux?

I did buy my ticket for Montreux - I just wish they would make an official announcement now!
You're right about Gampel, and most festivals for that matter (I also saw them at the Belfort festival back in 2002 and the crowd was more than average). That's why I'm still hesitating about this festival in Brittany. As much as I love the band, I know that the audience might be disappointing. That's also why I didn't think twice when I bought my ticket for Montreux. It's not a "real" festival as such so I expect the crowd to be a bit more enthusiastic!
But let me know if you change your mind about Brittany, maybe we could arrange something...

Ah, thanks Lucile. It's looking really unlikely that I'll be going to Brittany especially since I'll be heading back up that way only days later. But if you're looking for company the next time they play in Paris..... :-)

Lucile
Lucile Posted Thu 24 Apr, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Ah, thanks Lucile. It's looking really unlikely that I'll be going to Brittany especially since I'll be heading back up that way only days later. But if you're looking for company the next time they play in Paris..... :-)

You are totally welcome to join next time they play in Paris (or elsewhere!). I should have a lot of free time to go to gigs next year again because I got a letter from the "Rectorat de Créteil" this morning announcing me that they had renewed my "détachement" for the coming school year :) I'm so relieved that I won't have to go to Créteil! I intend on making the most of my free time and going to as many gigs as possible! :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:49 PM