Travis

Re: FAO Lauren (and other Hills fans) hehe
Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 26 Mar, 2008 12:15 PM Quote
Ekkk I got goosebumps watching that trailer!!! Any one else? I am SOOOOOO excited! hee hee

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 2:38 AM Quote
Peewee wrote:
OMG!!! I love The Hills! lol And don't care what anyone else says! lol My friend and I give each other updates via Facebook! So raging that I can't watch the episodes on mtv.ca anymore! They have banned us outsiders from viewing it. And I like to be one step ahead! lol

I did the "which hills character are you" on facebook and I am Whitney! lol

Can you post a link to the game on here? If so, we should all play it and post "who we are." I just hope I'm not Justin Bobby. lol!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 2:48 AM Quote
Just found one: Which Hills Star are you?!?

(I realize this is super dorky...but whatever.) :D

I got...

http://i31.tinypic.com/6qe7m1.jpg

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 3:02 AM Quote
I AM LAUREN... der

http://content2.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz19/91992/91992_res1.jpg

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 27 Mar, 2008 12:30 PM Quote
Whitney

Report this image

You like to be in control of what is going on around you, but do it in a quiet, professional way. You're graceful and trustworthy, but also totally sexy and fun!! You're dedicated to the job and moving your career forward, with fashion being #1 and a huge part of everything you do. You've got it goin' on beautiful!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 01 Apr, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
Did anyone watch last nights episode(s)?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 02 Apr, 2008 2:33 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Did anyone watch last nights episode(s)?

I keep missing it! *goes to MTV.com*

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 08 Apr, 2008 5:06 AM Quote
Nikki! Ever wonder what the Hills would be like with hicks?

Them Thar Hills

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki! Ever wonder what the Hills would be like with hicks?

Them Thar Hills

LOL! Love it, Lauren! (sorry...didn't see this before).

I just saw the new episode where Lauren goes on a date with her old high school crush Stephen. I do realize that this show is obviously not 100% reality, but they're so good together, :D I think he's the only guy on the show I like.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 6:42 AM Quote
It's official, The Rolling Stone sucks. Although it was on it's way down a looooooong way before that.

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/6/4/2/20532465-20532490-large.jpg

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 7:29 PM Quote
PMSL I Love it!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Apr, 2008 7:37 PM Quote
I just tried to watch an episode on Monday night trying to understand what the attraction is. Lauren is such a boring human being that I don't get how she is the star. Can someone explain it to me?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 3:52 AM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
I just tried to watch an episode on Monday night trying to understand what the attraction is. Lauren is such a boring human being that I don't get how she is the star. Can someone explain it to me?

No...she is pretty darn boring. She just seems like she has no passion for anything in life (based on what I've gathered from watching her on TV). She's in the fashion biz and all this, but it's like she doesn't really care about it at all and she's just...there. And yet, I can't stop watching this shooowww! Whyyy???

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 4:26 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

No...she is pretty darn boring. She just seems like she has no passion for anything in life (based on what I've gathered from watching her on TV). She's in the fashion biz and all this, but it's like she doesn't really care about it at all and she's just...there. And yet, I can't stop watching this shooowww! Whyyy???

Yeah, I can never figure out what guys like about her. They're always like, "She's pretty." and that's it! And she talks in the little stupid quotes/ sound bites, it's a real buzz kill. Anyone else love Lo? Anyways... but yeah I totally agree, she's... a blow up doll for lack of a better insult.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 01 May, 2008 5:02 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Nikki wrote:
weirdmom wrote:

Yeah, I can never figure out what guys like about her. They're always like, "She's pretty." and that's it! And she talks in the little stupid quotes/ sound bites, it's a real buzz kill. Anyone else love Lo? Anyways... but yeah I totally agree, she's... a blow up doll for lack of a better insult.

Lo is my favorite "character" on the show. She seems like the most normal of them all and like she'd be a good, down-to-Earth friend. Whitney is OK too, although she can be a total airhead at times, at least she's into what she does for a living and is much more driven than Lauren.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:36 PM