Travis

Re: Free Guitar Lesson - Sing
Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 4:21 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I had a problem with F too, because the day before my first guitar class (a long time ago, I gave up a long time ago too xD), I broke my left thumb, so whenever I tried to play the F chord it hurt like hell! It's impossible for me even now...

Oh, I know. And I don't get how people can bar chords. I need a capo, man. It hurts my finger too much! (But this is coming from the girl who won't play volleyball because smacking the ball hurts my hands). lol!! :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 4:28 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
I had a problem with F too, because the day before my first guitar class (a long time ago, I gave up a long time ago too xD), I broke my left thumb, so whenever I tried to play the F chord it hurt like hell! It's impossible for me even now...

Oh, I know. And I don't get how people can bar chords. I need a capo, man. It hurts my finger too much! (But this is coming from the girl who won't play volleyball because smacking the ball hurts my hands). lol!! :P

Lol! Well, we have something else in common haha. The two times I broke something (my thumb and my little finger, both of the left hand) I was playing volleyball :oP

firebird
firebird Posted Thu 13 Mar, 2008 10:32 AM Quote
Nikky, July, you can play an F chord without a bar chord, try this one:

e: 0
b: 1
g: 2
d: 3
a: 3
E: x (you can add a 1 with the thumb)

or this one

e: 0
b: 0
g: 2
d: 3
a: 3
E: 1

Try this and tell me the results

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

No doubt. I was looking at the chords Fran was using in "Friends" and it involves finger gymnastic of which I am incapable! Maybe you need man-hands (Seinfeld ref.)

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 14 Mar, 2008 6:51 PM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Play sing on guitar is too easy...

But is funny watch that dude.

Well, I guess it depends on who you are.
It's certainly not easy for me.

You`re right, it depends about you.
For me is too easy, and more on piano.

Fran teachs how to play sing on Singles Dvd

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:23 AM