Travis

Re: FAO: Anne-->Ewan (warning, risk of melting)
Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:28 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7018/ewanmcgregorkiltdd5.jpg

:O he's posing like a pin-up girl. hehehehe.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:28 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
LOL. Is that one fake? It's so over the top!

I don't know. Someone had posted it a long time ago in one of the "If You're Argentinian" threads, that's where I got it from :oP

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
That must be from the March '03 issue of Scottish Playgirl ;)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:31 PM Quote
This thread is gratuitous and irrelevant to the plot!

I for one think it should stay right here at the top of the board. :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:34 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

LMAO. Exactly. Can't say that pic is doing much for me. But he can't be perfect, right?

Carla, how are you? Are you a little less punchy today? I know I am....partly because of our the great laughs our Japanese cover "artist" gave us.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:41 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

LMAO. Exactly. Can't say that pic is doing much for me. But he can't be perfect, right?

Carla, how are you? Are you a little less punchy today? I know I am....partly because of our the great laughs our Japanese cover "artist" gave us.

Yea, the pic ain't doing it for me either :)

I'm doing ok today. I almsot lost my son's blankie today while at the store, so I'm a bit freaked out. There's no way I could've dealt with no "Larry" (that's his blankie's name) and Daddy gone at the same time, WHEW! I will nap soon, so I should be better then ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

I'm doing ok today. I almsot lost my son's blankie today while at the store, so I'm a bit freaked out. There's no way I could've dealt with no "Larry" (that's his blankie's name) and Daddy gone at the same time, WHEW! I will nap soon, so I should be better then ;)

Awww! That's so cute that your son's blankie has a name! My brother had a pillow he carried around as a baby he called "Ducky" ...I guess because pillows have feathers, lol! It reminds me of when "Woobie" from the movie Mr. Mom with Michael Keaton gets stuck in the vacuum. :D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 7:50 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

I am so glad you didn't lose it. That would have been a nightmare.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

Awww! That's so cute that your son's blankie has a name! My brother had a pillow he carried around as a baby he called "Ducky" ...I guess because pillows have feathers, lol! It reminds me of when "Woobie" from the movie Mr. Mom with Michael Keaton gets stuck in the vacuum. :D

Peyton's blankie is actually half stuffed animal/half blankie. It's a lamb he got when he was just born that I named Larry the lamb and when Peyton started talking it just became Larry. That's the story :)

I would so have to see a shrink for some serious drugs if the thing got lost, NO LIE!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:02 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
I would so have to see a shrink for some serious drugs if the thing got lost, NO LIE!

My son has "green kitty" and "blankie" that he is still totally attached to. I feel ya sister. It would still be akin to a nuclear explosion to lose those items.

I had a Snoopy that was the center of my universe so I understand the kids' love too. I still have that Snoopy. And I still love him!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:04 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

Peyton's blankie is actually half stuffed animal/half blankie. It's a lamb he got when he was just born that I named Larry the lamb and when Peyton started talking it just became Larry. That's the story :)

It's so cute that it has a name and that it's a lamb :o)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:07 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

My son has "green kitty" and "blankie" that he is still totally attached to. I feel ya sister. It would still be akin to a nuclear explosion to lose those items.

I had a Snoopy that was the center of my universe so I understand the kids' love too. I still have that Snoopy. And I still love him!

My daughter has a "Lamby." It's a lamb (duh). It looks like it has been at the bottom of a dumpster for 100 years, but she loves it and takes it everywhere. No amount of laundering will ever clean it or restore it's former fluffiness. I mainly wash it just to keep it from stinking. We have had to downgrade from taking a spin in the washing machine to just soaking in a bucket with some Woolite because I fear the seams may not hold much longer.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:17 PM Quote
I got my Snoopy when I was 9 months old but I have no memory of it being white and fluffy. It is gray in all of my memories. My mom had to sew his tail back on several times and when I was 12 I came over to find Snoopy body parts all over the house- our dog had chewed him.

So now he looks a little Frankenstein-esque.

Maybe I'll take a pic of the little tyke tonight to show you my first love.

gaby
gaby Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:21 PM Quote
OMG!! THank you for the pics!! I absolutely ADORE men in kilts!! I never get tired of saying that Fran should wear kilts more often

varz
varz Posted Mon 10 Mar, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
Best thing about being Scottish - whenever you go to a ball here then all the men wear kilts! Mmmm! Not that its the best idea when they're wrecked...

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:20 AM