Travis

Re: Darn Xbox Live
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 3:01 AM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Hi tracey, i didn't knew you like videogames, that's great!

Hey how are you? Yeah I'm a girl gamer, although I'm more into Nintendo than xbox :)

that's good, if you would have a ps3 we could play online, that's bad XD.
What are you playing lately?

Those PS3's are so expensive!
I'm currently playing Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii and Zelda Phantom Hourglass on DS. I'm a wee bit of a Zelda fan :)

really! that's great! my sister has the Zelda Phantom Hourglass, i play on her DS Mario Kart it's greatm i like to play it, and zelda online it's great too, maybe we can play that one! :E

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 6:36 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

Hey how are you? Yeah I'm a girl gamer, although I'm more into Nintendo than xbox :)

I'm currently playing Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii and Zelda Phantom Hourglass on DS. I'm a wee bit of a Zelda fan :)

really! that's great! my sister has the Zelda Phantom Hourglass, i play on her DS Mario Kart it's greatm i like to play it, and zelda online it's great too, maybe we can play that one! :E

That sounds cools. I've been playing Mario Kart DS through Wi-Fi which was pretty weird but fun.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 6:48 AM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

That sounds cools. I've been playing Mario Kart DS through Wi-Fi which was pretty weird but fun.

haha yes, i thought i was pretty cheatie on it, but then playing it with people of the world, i realized how wrong i was, it would be great to play one day mario kart or zelda, but how can i add you on the DS.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:54 AM