paul_c Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:01 AM Quote
Soulslug wrote:
That's bloody brilliant, congrats Paul.
I'll be among the first ones to get it.

That's ace, thanks a lot :)

Re: The EP is finished!!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
Wow!! It sounds so exciting! Congratulations Paul!!! :o)

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 12:05 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
will we be able to download album artwork off itunes?

Not too sure about that one... There will be artwork attached to ID3 tags on the songs i'd imagine. But for the detailed artwork and inlays and stuff, i'm not too sure just yet. Again i'll have to speak to the label about that. But sure if you can't download it, you know where to come looking for it. Just drop me a line :)

Thanks. I'll be sure to do that :)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 3:17 AM Quote
Oh my gosh! This is so so great Paul!!! :D I'm happy for you!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 9:35 AM Quote
great stuff Paul !!! congratulations ! :)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 10:47 AM Quote
Wow, nice one Paul! What a hell of an achievement! Keep us posted for release dates and availability etc. Looks like you've already got quite a bit of support from us boardies.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 11:03 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
Wow, nice one Paul! What a hell of an achievement! Keep us posted for release dates and availability etc. Looks like you've already got quite a bit of support from us boardies.

Yeah, i definitely do. I'm so thankful for it :) you guys are awesome support!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
This is cooool. So what's the tracklist? :D If you're using 1MK (for example), are you keeping the original myspace recording or have you altered/re-done it? Make sure to remind us come release day - I'll be straight on itunes. :)

deebee
deebee Posted Thu 21 Feb, 2008 5:30 PM Quote
You've been plugging your songs all over the place so you deserve a bit of recognition! Oh , yes, I spotted your music plug on Amy Mac's forum too, lol!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
This is cooool. So what's the tracklist? :D If you're using 1MK (for example), are you keeping the original myspace recording or have you altered/re-done it? Make sure to remind us come release day - I'll be straight on itunes. :)

Well, 1MK is being released as a CD, but it's just the same version as is on MySpace now. The b-side of that will probably be the demo of either Lost or A Tale of Two Lovers.

Haven't decided on the tracklist yet, but new versions of Home (shortened and changed a bit) and a beefed up Blind are both on the EP, as well as a new song which wasn't even demoed.

deebee wrote:
You've been plugging your songs all over the place so you deserve a bit of recognition! Oh , yes, I spotted your music plug on Amy Mac's forum too, lol!

Haha, yeah. It's a useful tool is this internet! :) No doubt i'll go onto every band's forum and spam them all with plugs ;) still, this is home right here- so you guys know most about it.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 5:35 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Was back in the studio today finishing off the vocals. It's just got to be mixed and mastered and all that and it'll be hitting the iTunes shelves in a few months. Can't wait! :D

Hey, that's good news! I'm happy for you ;)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 8:33 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:
Pinch yourself!

That's so true. I can't believe i've got an EP coming out. For anyone in the world to buy. It's insane! So excited for it though. Hope you all like it too!

Darran, i'll get my label guy to send you a copy of it. Unless you want to buy the CD off me that is... There's a difference between the label sending stuff and me selling the CD. I have the rights for CD sales- i did my own artwork and inlay and all. The label is responsible and has the rights for digital sales, but will be sending out promotional stuff too. So i'll know more about that nearer the time it's released :) where is it you work anyway?

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
Will it be available to us outside the UK? Cause I'd love to have a physical copy in addition to the digital files :-)

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 24 Feb, 2008 1:54 AM Quote
Brilliant news. Thanks.
How did the studio work go? Happy with sound? Technical stuff? Mixing? Etc...?

kiwi
kiwi Posted Sun 24 Feb, 2008 2:04 AM Quote
wow, how exciting for you!

I'll deffo be picking it up :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:55 AM