Travis

Re: FAO Dougie Payne
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 12:07 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
You logged in today (or yesterday depending where you are) mister! Why don't you post or blog?

Now it's official- you are a stalker! lol

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 2:35 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
You logged in today (or yesterday depending where you are) mister! Why don't you post or blog?

Now it's official- you are a stalker! lol

hahaha she is! in a good way though, she keeps us very informed :P

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
It's not like it's secret information though. : ) I'm sure he could get TWT to hide it if he wanted to. In real life he is so not a lurker personality that it's just intriguing to me that he is on the site but not posting.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:09 PM Quote
maybe he really doesn't know how to post, though he used to blog before, so... perhaps he doesn't know what to say (cause he's so shy lol)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:16 PM Quote
maybe he just doesn't log out...or do you already know? you would know, wouldn't you, Anne!! :P

Moray
Moray Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
It's possible Messers Healy & Payne have set up Travisonline as the homepage for their web browser (would that be weird? I don't know). So every time they load up a web page it would register them as having logged in. Even though they don't come anywhere near the board! Just a thought.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 3:46 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
maybe he just doesn't log out...or do you already know? you would know, wouldn't you, Anne!! :P

My checking of Dougie's page only started a few days ago so my reputation for being the stalking expert is undeserved*! But it did seem like it was stagnant and suddenly has become almost every day. That's more why I noticed.

*yet

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 7:47 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
It's possible Messers Healy & Payne have set up Travisonline as the homepage for their web browser (would that be weird? I don't know). So every time they load up a web page it would register them as having logged in. Even though they don't come anywhere near the board! Just a thought.

that is a very high possibility. however Fran does seem to post on specific threads, like songs, shows, etc. Dougie has never post, but for what i've read before, he's aware of what's going on, at least, at travis chat. i remember a girl who made a tshirt for an american show, she showed it to dougie, and he told her he had seen her tshirt photo previously at the messageboard :P (sorry, my english is quite poor haha)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 8:09 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
i remember a girl who made a tshirt for an american show, she showed it to dougie, and he told her he had seen her tshirt photo previously at the messageboard :P (sorry, my english is quite poor haha)

That's me, or Meridith, it happened to both of us.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 9:01 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
heysupernova wrote:
i remember a girl who made a tshirt for an american show, she showed it to dougie, and he told her he had seen her tshirt photo previously at the messageboard :P (sorry, my english is quite poor haha)

That's me, or Meridith, it happened to both of us.

yeaaah, her! really? you too? wow, see, Dougie at least reads what we write (dougie, you're great btw haha)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 2:48 PM