Travis

Re: Students are a Bunch of Fgas
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:54 PM Quote
haz wrote:
Joanna wrote:
i concur

hurrah!

god there's nothing worse than being stuck on a subway train with a gaggle of these idiots and their backpacks and their screaming and shouting and all that shite. i think american freshmen are worse than the Europeans but not by much that's for dang sure.

No no no no, I don't wear no back pack! They're just SO uncool!

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:32 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I had the misfortune to get the bus the other night, I was sat behind 3 Trinity students who sat there squealing and giggling, about Boys, Shoes, the State of Her, Diets and other generall bitchiness each periodically removing their scrunchy throwing their hand through their hair a few times and then tying it back up to look exactly the same as it looked before they took it out!!, Needless to say the future Yummy Mummies (they'll get atoken degree while scouring Trinners for a Lawyer/Doctor whom they'll marry and pump out a couple of sprogs, which they'll drive around in their brand new Land Rover Discovery) got off the bus at Castleknock.

Btw before you jump to the conclusion I shouldn't listen to other people's conversations, I had my mp3 player on listening to the Pixies and I could still here the feckers!!!

Dubz

*applause*

brilliant.

what he said!

teehee -- "yummy mummy" that's great that is. we have them things over here too they're called "soccer moms".

varz
varz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

No no no no, I don't wear no back pack! They're just SO uncool!

Yeah, they just aren't the best look!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:45 PM Quote
Sounds like someone's jealous....

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:46 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

huh? i've been through the being a student thing, i didn't act like a complete wallyhead like the most of them do though. that's the diff.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:57 PM Quote
haz wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

huh? i've been through the being a student thing, i didn't act like a complete wallyhead like the most of them do though. that's the diff.

It's what being a student is all about!!! :D

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
haz wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

How long ago was that?? I can't relate only because there weren't any cell phones back then....and a Walkman or the like was worst because the headphones sat on the ear and you could hear EVERYTHING that was coming out....but outside of that, I doubt we were all much different back then in one way or another...

Are you going to start calling these kids "whippersnappers" now??

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 5:59 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

...brand new Land Rover Discovery...

Dubz

They don't make the Discovery any more ;)

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:00 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
haz wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

It's what being a student is all about!!! :D

it puts the lotion in the basket.

och, if only.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:01 PM Quote
What's lotion?

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:07 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Yes they do...actually did major enhancement this year...they just don't sell in the U.S. anymore (since '98??).

Visit the U.K. site...kicks ass.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:09 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Yes they do...actually did major enhancement this year...they just don't sell in the U.S. anymore (since '98??).

Visit the U.K. site...kicks ass.

Damn. It shouldn't come as much a surprise to you, but I've aalways wanted one :) I think they were discontinued here about 4 or 5 yrs ago :(

Edit: Upon looking at the UK site I've noticed that their Discovery looks a helluva lot like the LR3.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
I always wanted the Defender...D90 soft top or a 110....something about the $35k+ cost for an 8 year old vehicle with no parts or labor support made me decide that a Jeep Wrangler instead.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:17 PM Quote
Wise decision there Moz. John has been nagging me for a damn Jeep pretty bad lately, ugghh! If it weren't for 3/4 of the neighborrhood having one, I wouldn't have to hear it so bad!

haz
haz Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 6:21 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
haz wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

How long ago was that?? I can't relate only because there weren't any cell phones back then....and a Walkman or the like was worst because the headphones sat on the ear and you could hear EVERYTHING that was coming out....but outside of that, I doubt we were all much different back then in one way or another...

Are you going to start calling these kids "whippersnappers" now??

jesus grandma, way to bring on a hot flash.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:37 AM