Travis

Re: Wednesday's Mindless Chit Chat
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:30 PM Quote
Hey, Goosey. Can you believe I saw Peeps being sold two days after Christmas? I bet they were left over from last Easter.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:32 PM Quote
lol i believe it!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:41 PM Quote
Kayte...we went from over a foot of snow to no snow in two days. I can't believe it was 60F! I was out with just a hoody all day! CrAzY Michigan! But there were still ice fisherman out on our lake yesterday. Idiots.

Hey Goosey!! Did you meet with Anne?!?! :D I'm dying to find out how the show went!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Hey, Goosey. Can you believe I saw Peeps being sold two days after Christmas? I bet they were left over from last Easter.

Oh! I went to TJMax at Great Lake Crossing yesterday and they have the St. Patricks Day stuff out next to the Easter bunnies already.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:44 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Kayte...we went from over a foot of snow to no snow in two days. I can't believe it was 60F! I was out with just a hoody all day! CrAzY Michigan! But there were still ice fisherman out on our lake yesterday. Idiots.

Hey Goosey!! Did you meet with Anne?!?! :D I'm dying to find out how the show went!

I hope the ice fishermen didn't drive their cars out there. Those people are insane. When it's been warm, it's just not worth the risk.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:45 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh! I went to TJMax at Great Lake Crossing yesterday and they have the St. Patricks Day stuff out next to the Easter bunnies already.

No Valentines?

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:48 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No Valentines?

Nope. Didn't see any. Weird.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Nikki wrote:

I hope the ice fishermen didn't drive their cars out there. Those people are insane. When it's been warm, it's just not worth the risk.

*looks out window* Right now the sallower part is frozen and a guy's little shanty is still out there. Further out it's melted and I see two swans floating by, lol. They are seriously crazy for risking it.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:12 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:

hey good morning nikki...no i didn't get to meet anne last night due to some unexpected errand for my aunt after work. booo! but i'm going to call her today to ask how it went! :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
No Valentines?

oooh!~ i saw valentine's day cards at the supermarket yesterday! haha

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:15 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Nikki wrote:

hey good morning nikki...no i didn't get to meet anne last night due to some unexpected errand for my aunt after work. booo! but i'm going to call her today to ask how it went! :D

Awwww...too bad! I told her I wanted to see a WeirdMom and Goosey picture, lol.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:22 PM Quote
i know! i was bummed! :(

mili
mili Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Before Christmas there was a Lindt display with Santas and golden Easter bunnies in a local department store, confusing!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:36 PM