Travis

Re: C'mon Democrats !
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 10:03 PM Quote
Yes...you are right...what I said was so stupid that no one probably believed it....40th anniversary of the big win.

Ton of Celtic gear available from Nike.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 10:07 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
C'mon the Hoops!

When I lived in Glasgow, I could see Parkhead from my living room window. I tell you, wearing a Rangers shirt in that neighbourhood would have been suicide.

I went to Ibrox wearing all green once, and asked the lady at the ticket office if I could have a ticket for the match that was on, but sitting in the away section. She gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen haha, and that was before some Rangers player barged me outta the way when he was walkin past/into me. Bastard. Dunno who he was tho.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 10:14 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I went to Ibrox wearing all green once, and asked the lady at the ticket office if I could have a ticket for the match that was on, but sitting in the away section. She gave me the dirtiest look I've ever seen haha, and that was before some Rangers player barged me outta the way when he was walkin past/into me. Bastard. Dunno who he was tho.

Oh, people can get very touchy/feely about this in Glasgow. My flatmates and I bought a TV from a colleague, and she almost refused to come by with it cos it was in a Celtic area... she was a Rangers fan lol

Going to bed now, goodnight :o)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 08 Jan, 2008 10:55 PM Quote
2 hrs more to go ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 12:58 AM Quote
polls close in 2 mins

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 1:05 AM Quote
I'm actually starting to care now about the election....Hillary will lose again big time.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
I think Hillary is gonna call herself the come back kid 2

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 4:00 AM Quote
looks like Clinton is doing ok

Yippee !

mili
mili Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 8:53 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
megg_inc wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
C'mon the Hoops!

the what ?

Sorry I slipped into my old football hooliganism. Celtic. The Hoops. Celtic. The Hoops. Celtic. Up The 'Tic. La la la.

You're a Celtic fan? High five!

Woooop. Aye mans. You should see the state of my bedroom, it's all fucking green and white. Apart from my ceiling. That's orange.

The walls of my son's room are covered with pictures of men in red, he's a keen ManU fan.

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 1:09 PM Quote
Bloody Tims

Moray
Moray Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 2:01 PM Quote
'Mon the Jags.

When I lived in Glasgow, my pals flat was at Bell Street, which is just on the edge of East End. We used to go McCuills pub for a pint every so often, Celtic bar. One of my pals was a big Rangers fan, so every puggy and quiz machine in the place had a top score from one "Atilla the Hun". I don't think they ever knew who did it!

Anyway, regardless of who wins from Obama and Hilary, the Deomcrats easily have the two most charismatic and popular candidates for the next election. And barring a miracle, should easily get back in to office. Especially since the Republicans seem to have single handidly brought on a rescession in America.

Personally I would like to see Obama get it, since race relations in the states are so much more important than womens lib. It would be good for young black America to have such a positive role model.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 2:46 PM Quote
I think Michigan is next , a lot more to go ours is in Feb

pablob
pablob Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 2:52 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Will you vote then ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 3:18 PM Quote
pablob wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Will you vote then ?

5th Feb at 7 AM

pablob
pablob Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
pablob wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

Will you vote then ?

5th Feb at 7 AM

Cool. I have to confess that I'm a kind of "election freak", following campaigns in any country. Last night I only went to bed after they had counted 80% of the votes and the final result was clear. It was an exciting process.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:31 PM