Travis

Re: Strange
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
This is absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for you to upload it in youtube... Then we can see with our own eyes how the whole thing ends lol

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Oh my gosh! That's so wild! I hope you win your case! Now, what are you going to wear?

I am not the least bit concerned about winning. She signed a lease and broke it. We're being brought on more for the drama of the details of hey lying cheating ways.

I want to go shopping this weekend. I'd like to get a hip dress.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:21 PM Quote
Oh my god! I didn't think it'd make it would really make it on air, but then again, I mean this was a very drama filled case. Awesome! I don't know if I can make it to a TV, since I'll probably be in DC when it airs... poo.

*EDIT: Oh, you'll put it on YouTube. Yippee!

P.S. Are they paying for your flight?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:33 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

Flight, hotel, the whole thing. So I'll get a trip out there and whatever judgment he decides is fair. She gets a free trip too. She should be thanking me for doing this. Yeah she'll look dumb on TV but she gets her debt paid and she owes soooo many people and companies money that I guess she's willing to do whatever to help herself out of that hole.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:46 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

Flight, hotel, the whole thing. So I'll get a trip out there and whatever judgment he decides is fair. She gets a free trip too. She should be thanking me for doing this. Yeah she'll look dumb on TV but she gets her debt paid and she owes soooo many people and companies money that I guess she's willing to do whatever to help herself out of that hole.

So cool. How many days are you staying?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
You better cop an attitude, or get into a verbal fight. Awww yeah, this is gonna be great. When you walk to the stand don't walk, strut. And if you can get a shout out during the segment where they ask you if you were okay with the verdict, a simple, "Yo Travisland!" would be awesome.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
You better cop an attitude, or get into a verbal fight. Awww yeah, this is gonna be great. When you walk to the stand don't walk, strut. And if you can get a shout out during the segment where they ask you if you were okay with the verdict, a simple, "Yo Travisland!" would be awesome.

LOL! And a little waving, please xD

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:06 PM Quote
I'll only be there Tuesday night-Wed. afternoon/evening. Don't think I'll see much beyond my hotel room and the studio.

Lauren, LOL about the strutting. Honestly, I was already trying to plan my walk. I will work very hard to try and work the word Travis into the case. Or some sort of Brit slang.

Not sure if there will be an argument. Guess it depends on what her lame excuse for why she shouldn't have to pay is. It'll be interesting if she tries to tell some outrageous lies. She can go ahead. I have a fax where she says "I know I owe you the money".

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:16 PM Quote
WEAR A TRAVIS T-SHIRT !!!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:18 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I have a fax where she says "I know I owe you the money".

Hahaha, whip that baby out and go, Oh no you din int!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:20 PM Quote
I know. She really isn't very bright about these things.

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 10:52 PM Quote
Hilarious! I can't wait to see it Anne :) Too bad you don't get to stay longer, but shit, still awesome! I'm on the bandwagon for some attitude, maybe a "talk to the hand" thang, or just some subtle eye rolling will work. Congrats!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 1:43 AM Quote
I'll take suggestions for Travis song lyrics I could try and work into it.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 1:46 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

"gee your honor when she first moved in i had a 'good feeling' about her"

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 05 Jan, 2008 2:35 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

"gee your honor when she first moved in i had a 'good feeling' about her"

...but now 'she's so strange' and left for 'somewhere else'. :P

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:24 PM