ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:48 AM Quote
OK I guess , he's a fighter

EDIT - but it's gonna happen

Re: Possible neighbor drama
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:51 AM Quote
Good I am glad to hear it.
OK, off to clean up the other side of the duplex. Maybe in a few days I'll feel like sharing the update on our ex-tenant drama. It's pretty nuts. Right now I gotta go help spackle and paint so we can get this bad boy leased again.

dee
dee Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
people are idiots, need to take responsibility
i know it sounds slightly awful but kids have to learn about death sometime too, they can start losing trust in the world if everything they care for is mysteriously sent away to a nice farm.

any cat we've ever had was a stray we've taken in or one that adopts our family.
cats are great, no bullshit

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:27 PM Quote
dee wrote:
people are idiots, need to take responsibility
i know it sounds slightly awful but kids have to learn about death sometime too, they can start losing trust in the world if everything they care for is mysteriously sent away to a nice farm.

any cat we've ever had was a stray we've taken in or one that adopts our family.
cats are great, no bullshit

I don't think it's terrible at all. Kids do need to learn about death and they're denying them the opportunity to learn about it with this stupid lie. And so they probably won't experience a loss until it's a real one like a grandparent that the parents can't lie about.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 08 Dec, 2007 2:43 PM Quote
I think as punishment people who abuse pets should have he same thing happen to them!!! See how they like being starved, cold or worse!!!

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 5:35 PM