Travis

Re: Pink line of death
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 24 Dec, 2007 3:04 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
OHHH I get that screen all the time, is it a bad thing?! :S

Oh the blue screen is never good. Although in all fairness this is the first time it's happened on this laptop...but I can just feel that it's breaking, y'know? It's really slow and bad things just keep happening. S'ok, I've convinced myself I'm gonna get a macbook after Christmas anyways. I can't afford it...I'm a student and I don't even have an income...but what the hey.

Ohhhhhh. macbooks are scary, they take yer picture like! Haha the one thing i know about em.
Maybe my laptop is fucked, that screen has come up a few times... nd i got no anti-virus protection for about a year... LOL

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 24 Dec, 2007 6:24 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
OHHH I get that screen all the time, is it a bad thing?! :S

Oh the blue screen is never good. Although in all fairness this is the first time it's happened on this laptop...but I can just feel that it's breaking, y'know? It's really slow and bad things just keep happening. S'ok, I've convinced myself I'm gonna get a macbook after Christmas anyways. I can't afford it...I'm a student and I don't even have an income...but what the hey.

Yeah, I know the feeling of breaking 'puters, it's happened to me... twice within the last year. Luckily it's my parents' computer so they can pay for it :D
I ike the attitude - run it up on student debts and you won't have to pay for years :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 24 Dec, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
Does this mean no twin baby Macs? So, I should stop knitting these pink and blue laptop cozies for you?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 24 Dec, 2007 6:59 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Does this mean no twin baby Macs? So, I should stop knitting these pink and blue laptop cozies for you?

LMAO

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 25 Dec, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Haha, oh well the pink line is still there so there's every chance. Keep knitting my friend. ;) Maybe when I buy my Mac I'll try and make them breed via bluetooth or summit to be sure.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:00 PM