Travis

Re: Portland Show
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
I am just sick with jealousy.

But more happy for you guys. Lauren I hope you can make it. Did they like your tats? Your shirt?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:44 PM Quote
Save me a spot, just in case. :o)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 11:58 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Sorry Lauren...would have given you a ride, but literally posted that in the airport terminal as we decided to come down here....we'll see you there!!

that's awesome...if I didn't have to find someone for the kidlet to stay with, I'd be going to multiple shows too.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

But more happy for you guys. Lauren I hope you can make it. Did they like your tats? Your shirt?

Dougie said, "Holy Shit! That must have hurt!" And when I showed him my shirt, he said, "I know this shirt! I've seen it all over the board." I was glowing. I'll upload the pictures soon. Fran liked them too, he showed me a picture on his iPhone of another fan's TRAVIS tat, it was follow the light. He said he thought the birds were really beautiful. He tried to take a picture but it was too dark outside. And he wanted to take a picture together with my shirt. He held up one end, and I held the other. And he kissed me on the cheek so I got to feel his scratchy cookie duster... his words not mine. :)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:07 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Dougie said, "Holy Shit! That must have hurt!" And when I showed him my shirt, he said, "I know this shirt! I've seen it all over the board." I was glowing. I'll upload the pictures soon. Fran liked them too, he showed me a picture on his iPhone of another fan's TRAVIS tat, it was follow the light. He said he thought the birds were really beautiful. He tried to take a picture but it was too dark outside. And he wanted to take a picture together with my shirt. He held up one end, and I held the other. And he kissed me on the cheek so I got to feel his scratchy cookie duster... his words not mine. :)

that's so cool! I'm so happy for you Lauren! Are you sure you don't want to come to the Vegas show? We seriously need more boardies there!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
be sure to wear flowers in yer hair

more like

truckin
got my chips cash in

Keep truckin

like the dude out there

woah woah baby like a massive line

just keep Truckin on and on

. ACK I still remember the words

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 6:25 AM Quote
Bah, I'm not there. Therefore, I am terribly depressed.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:56 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

You should be...it was freakin' awesome!

The Crystal Ballroom is literally a ballroom...about the size of my high school's cafeteria.

I thought it was a mistake when we raced in to get up against the stage. Kick ass pictures and videos...will post some of the pics before I go to bed (need to get up at 3:45 to drive back to Seattle : ( )

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:57 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

oh no! What happened?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:02 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

You should be...it was freakin' awesome!

The Crystal Ballroom is literally a ballroom...about the size of my high school's cafeteria.

I thought it was a mistake when we raced in to get up against the stage. Kick ass pictures and videos...will post some of the pics before I go to bed (need to get up at 3:45 to drive back to Seattle : ( )

Can't wait to see and hear all about it! Have a safe trip home.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:07 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

oh no! What happened?

I've never driven that far by myself, I wish I'd caught you earlier Mark, I would've asked for a ride. :(

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:12 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

oh no! What happened?

I've never driven that far by myself, I wish I'd caught you earlier Mark, I would've asked for a ride. :(

Aww, that sucks Lauren. I would've been nervous doing that too...especially in a state I wasn't familiar with.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:18 AM Quote
Oh...and the played "3 Times And You Lose"....first time ever!!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 8:31 AM Quote
NO... THEY...DIDN'T!

OH MY GAWD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm kicking myself right now... I feel like I'm going to cry.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 1:41 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

:O Oh my God, Lauren!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :)

By the way, I'm all for a U.S. boardie meet up at a centralized gig next time around! :D Woohoo!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:23 AM