Monica Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:46 PM Quote
Hello guys!

Re: Hello !
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:49 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

You're a babe !
Totally love the hairdo-makeup-dress.
Yes i know abour inches and all that - especially in some situation with men ! LOL

*blush* thanks

Here is my favorite moment of the day so far: pulling up in front of my office (which is really a house) and this is leaning against the fence by the curb. We don't know why or who left it but we're scared to move it in case they're coming back for it!

http://www.desertmedicalessentials.com/images/4547%20cane

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:55 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
hello, Abs!!

what have you been up to? oh, i wish it were cold here...
it's supposed to be a high of 82F today! it's November!

Hi Sandy !

Let's swap cities ok ?
It's grey/rainy/cold (mid 50's) and last but mot least a huge strike in public transportations is starting tonight.

I've been busy writing love letters to a couple of wealthy CEOs in your country to no avail.
What's wrong with them seriously ?
LOL

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:00 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
and last but mot least a huge strike in public transportations is starting tonight.

I've been busy writing love letters to a couple of wealthy CEOs in your country to no avail.
LOL

Another strike?? Yuck! Hope it doesn't last too long.

Can you share some of your love letters? Perhaps I can help you improve them so you have a shot.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
and last but mot least a huge strike in public transportations is starting tonight.

LOL

Another strike?? Yuck! Hope it doesn't last too long.

Can you share some of your love letters? Perhaps I can help you improve them so you have a shot.

Maybe i made a mistake when i asked Larry Ellison (Oracle) if he was "STD clear" ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:20 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Maybe i made a mistake when i asked Larry Ellison (Oracle) if he was "STD clear" ?

LMAO!! My boss is in the other room and I just had to almost go under my desk so he didn't hear me laughing at that.

Yeah, don't ask but it is a good selling point to mention about yourself. Could also highlight that if there were ever any restraining orders against you they have all expired. And here most people say STD free. It rhymes and all.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
doing ok besides a cold

work is blah ? not good

btw, how was the bar mitzvah ?

Hope you feel better :(

The bar mitzvah was fun! It was pretty much just like a wedding with live band and all, except the party didn't last as long. Weddings (at least the Polish Weddings I've been to) last all night...this was kinda like everyone ate, danced a little and took off before dark, lol! Mike and I still had fun though.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:39 PM Quote
Hey there everyone!

Anne- Your haircut is really cute! You look great in you pic!

I've got ton of work to do today. Sometimes it's not so good working for myself and from home. I get easily distracted. :) And it always seems like my clients all want their projects at the same time. :P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:44 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
And here most people say STD free. It rhymes and all.

Larry and STD free is weird
the guy is attractive think (like my old bf would say "Fred the gold-digger"")

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:02 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
doing ok besides a cold

work is blah ? not good

btw, how was the bar mitzvah ?

Hope you feel better :(

The bar mitzvah was fun! It was pretty much just like a wedding with live band and all, except the party didn't last as long. Weddings (at least the Polish Weddings I've been to) last all night...this was kinda like everyone ate, danced a little and took off before dark, lol! Mike and I still had fun though.

was the food good ?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:34 PM Quote
Mazal Tov to me !

For the 1st time today i sent a message to meet someone and discuss her job and field.

While on the underground last july a lady sat next to me and started looking at a bunch of documents that caught my attention. To make a long story short, she's a curator in a fashion museum in Paris.
It took 2 seconds to know i wanted to talk to her so i started the conversation and introduced myself.
Problem is, i've been thinking about meeting her but never dared writing to suggest it.
Now it's done - we shall see what the outcome is.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Mazal Tov to me !

For the 1st time today i sent a message to meet someone and discuss her job and field.

While on the underground last july a lady sat next to me and started looking at a bunch of documents that caught my attention. To make a long story short, she's a curator in a fashion museum in Paris.
It took 2 seconds to know i wanted to talk to her so i started the conversation and introduced myself.
Problem is, i've been thinking about meeting her but never dared writing to suggest it.

Good for you Abs! Good luck!!!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:39 PM Quote
This doesn't relate to any topic going on here so far, but I just had to mention this. Doesn't the guy in the crowd in picture 29 of the Buenos Aires show look like he's naked?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Mazal Tov to me !

Good for you Abs! I hope it goes well and you learn what you're hoping to from the meeting.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 6:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
This doesn't relate to any topic going on here so far, but I just had to mention this. Doesn't the guy in the crowd in picture 29 of the Buenos Aires show look like he's naked?

MOUHAHAHA

of course it's related to everything mentionned here...let me see

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 PM