Travis

Re: Bored boardies
Lucile
Lucile Posted Sat 03 Nov, 2007 11:21 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Your boss sounds cool : giving you opportunities in the workplace. I like this.

He's not really my boss... well, technically he is but he's also a colleague, a teacher and a friend. He's the best - he got me a dream job.

AbsolutPurple wrote:

Have you seen a doctor/taken medication for your back ?

I haven't exercise in a while and can tell as i'm all jumpy so tomorrow i'm going go power-walking in the nearby park.

I've tried painkillers for my back but that didn't make much of a difference. However, I've found that a glass of grapefruit or cranberry vodka is much more efficient! ;-) I'm seeing my doctor on Monday. He probably won't be able to fix my back himself but hopefully he'll send me to another doctor who will. Then I could start exercising again.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
doesn't grapefruit mess with meds ?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 1:05 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
doesn't grapefruit mess with meds ?

Nope, pomegranates do. ANd cranberries. And apples have cyanide in em

One out of them 3 is definately true. x

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 11:23 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:

I've tried painkillers for my back but that didn't make much of a difference. However, I've found that a glass of grapefruit or cranberry vodka is much more efficient! ;-) I'm seeing my doctor on Monday. He probably won't be able to fix my back himself but hopefully he'll send me to another doctor who will. Then I could start exercising again.

Peuchère as we would say down south!
I had back problems for over 20 years now and the best and only think is to find a good "osthéopathe" who is also a proper Doctor. Bon courage et chance!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 1:47 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
Peuchère as we would say down south!
I had back problems for over 20 years now and the best and only think is to find a good "osthéopathe" who is also a proper Doctor. Bon courage et chance!

Merci, on verra ce que me dit mon médecin demain...

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 2:47 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I've just purchased two new video games to conquer boredom. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/9-Grin2.gif

Problem is, I've got a continual stream of work to do as well. Looks like I have to prioritise...

So... bye bye Degree. It was never gonna work out anyway. *plays Legend of Zelda*

Are you playing Phantom Hourglass?

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sun 04 Nov, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I've just purchased two new video games to conquer boredom. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/9-Grin2.gif

Problem is, I've got a continual stream of work to do as well. Looks like I have to prioritise...

So... bye bye Degree. It was never gonna work out anyway. *plays Legend of Zelda*

Are you playing Phantom Hourglass?

Yes. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/24-happy2.gif

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:03 PM