Travis

Re: Odense Setlist
Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
I dont think i have ever heard Humpty dumpty live. No doubt someone will remind me that have lol.

Was on the 12 Mem gigs wasn't it? and at the forrests, well at Dalby anyway ....Maybe you were unlucky . Reading the lyrics again , reminds me of how hard that situation is ...glad to say it doesn't apply at the moment .....

Edel
Edel Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2007 11:06 AM Quote
Found this.'Closer' Live. Odense. Wtf is with all the nattering in the backgound:0/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsoqpIkFB-Y

Last_Laugh
Last_Laugh Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
Haha, great sound actually!! You can see my hands and head at some point in the front (second) row.

But the medias all expressed that people weren't very much geared for the show, which was a shame, cos it was so amazing. Of course you can always hope that they just were bad at singing along...

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Thu 01 Nov, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
MemphisQueen wrote:
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Nice setlist!!! :o)
And they played Quicksand, I love that song!

me too - i hope this one filters over to the Us tour!

It always intrigued me that title, is it in anyway inspired by the Bowie song?

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 02 Nov, 2007 11:03 AM Quote
Just checking back through the archive and i have been at shows where the Humpty Dumpty love song was performed. So i was talking rubish lol.

Are
Are Posted Wed 07 Nov, 2007 3:47 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
*sigh* this got me all excited for the Oslo-gig :)
For some reason I really want them to play Humpty Dumpty.. And all the other great ones, lol!

Then I'm sorry that I ruined it for you, as my request for U16 Girls replaced The Humpty Dumthy Love Song in Oslo October 28th. Last time in Oslo, June 17th, they played both my request and THDLS.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Wed 07 Nov, 2007 4:43 PM Quote
Are wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
*sigh* this got me all excited for the Oslo-gig :)
For some reason I really want them to play Humpty Dumpty.. And all the other great ones, lol!

Then I'm sorry that I ruined it for you, as my request for U16 Girls replaced The Humpty Dumthy Love Song in Oslo October 28th. Last time in Oslo, June 17th, they played both my request and THDLS.

Nah, that's alright :) U16 is another fav of mine, and it is awesome live! Hopefully I'll get my Humpty dumpty next time ;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:55 PM