Travis

Re: Hello !
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 4:43 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
quite alright. slow day today.

Saw your comment on "Me" thread and agree with it.
Slow day b4 the week end sounds good to me.

It actually is. Sams a bit ill, that would be the let down of the day, but overall, no complains:)
Anything good coming up this weekend?

Hope she's not too poorly, Sanne. She seems to be at that age where they can appear to be constantly ill. Is she teething? Mine are a bit bigger now and they're not as ill as frequently as before.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
I'm still kind of toothing when i see a handsome sexy guy

lol

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
deebee wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
i'm sipping on a small pumpkin spice latte! yummm

Do things like that really exist where you are, Goosey?
Hello everyone, hope you're all fine?
How'd you get on today Abs? Did it go well?

Same question as DeeBee - can you pls explain what is it you're drinking.

haha...hmmm i've never explained a coffee drink before...see if i can do the drink justice..here goes: i guess it's just your average latte and they add whatever it is that makes it smell like pumpkin pie...they only do it here seasonaly though so i get excited when fall approaches. :)

glad to hear everyone is doing well today!! :D

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

It actually is. Sams a bit ill, that would be the let down of the day, but overall, no complains:)

Hope she's not too poorly, Sanne. She seems to be at that age where they can appear to be constantly ill. Is she teething? Mine are a bit bigger now and they're not as ill as frequently as before.

Well she is a bit of a funny one when it comes to teething:) she's 7 months and has already 7 teeth o_o
She seems to have caught a cold and that keeps her up. so it is the old formula:
baby-sleep= cranky
lol
How old are you kids?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 4:50 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Busy at work. It's the end of the month so I'm working on billing.

Assume you're the most loved person at work then !

Ha! Probably. Also, I'm the ONLY person here besides my boss so it's not hard to be the favorite. : ) But he hates this stuff so he is grateful to have someone else to do it. I like doing it but glad it's only once a month thing.

I sometimes have this irrational jealousy of the boardies who are east of me in the world because your weekends start earlier than mine.

But we have Monday off!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:06 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
deebee wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:

Well she is a bit of a funny one when it comes to teething:) she's 7 months and has already 7 teeth o_o
She seems to have caught a cold and that keeps her up. so it is the old formula:
baby-sleep= cranky
lol
How old are you kids?

Aaah, broken nights of sleep - I can just about remember that! My boys are now 8 and 3 (the youngest one has grown up very quickly during the summer holidays) 7 teeth at her age is loads - at this rate she'll be bringing boyfriends home before she even reaches school age, LOL.

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:08 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
deebee wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
i'm sipping on a small pumpkin spice latte! yummm

Do things like that really exist where you are, Goosey?
Hello everyone, hope you're all fine?
How'd you get on today Abs? Did it go well?

Same question as DeeBee - can you pls explain what is it you're drinking.

haha...hmmm i've never explained a coffee drink before...see if i can do the drink justice..here goes: i guess it's just your average latte and they add whatever it is that makes it smell like pumpkin pie...they only do it here seasonaly though so i get excited when fall approaches. :)

glad to hear everyone is doing well today!! :D

Ok daft question - pumpkin is a vegetable but is pumpkin pie a sweet dessert? I think I need to take a trip to America for all these cultural delights.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:10 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Ok daft question - pumpkin is a vegetable but is pumpkin pie a sweet dessert? I think I need to take a trip to America for all these cultural delights.

Culture AND America ?

You gotta be joking Debbie !

FrogPurple

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:11 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

haha yes it's a sweet dessert! come visit and i'll personally make you a homemade pumpkin pie!! promise! :)

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:14 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
deebee wrote:

haha yes it's a sweet dessert! come visit and i'll personally make you a homemade pumpkin pie!! promise! :)

Thanks for the offer - don't be surprised then if one day I turn up at your door feeling hungry. At least now I know you're not putting vegetables in your coffee!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

Thanks for the offer - don't be surprised then if one day I turn up at your door feeling hungry. At least now I know you're not putting vegetables in your coffee!

;D

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:16 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
deebee wrote:

Culture AND America ?

You gotta be joking Debbie !

FrogPurple

Will I not find both in the same place then? My dream is a visit to New York for pre-christmas shopping. That's sort of cultural.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
FAO DeeBee (l'abeille)
I'm terrible at job interview - have sleepless nights about them...and i always manage to stuck my heel on some carpet and fall as i enter the room - i feel as Peter Sellers in "The party" !

If your kido is full of energy, do you think he's going to enjoy "etre dans les buts" ? He's going to bored AND cold.

Retail therapy at Ikea ? Nice ! what did you buy ?
Went to Galeries Lafayette earlier and it was so busy i left after 10 minutes.

Miam ! Ta recette de cuisine a l'air bonne et puis c'est pas compliqué à faire.
Vous avez quoi comme vin avec ça ?

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
Right, I'm off to make my marinade - have a good evening all!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Will I not find both in the same place then? My dream is a visit to New York for pre-christmas shopping. That's sort of cultural.

NYC is amazing.
Do it this year - with the euro vs US dollar it's great.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:58 PM