Travis

Re: FAO Jesus
Monica
Monica Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 11:57 PM Quote
In Hispanic countries "Jesús" (or Jesus) is a very common name ;) There are a lot of Jesus round here :D

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 11:58 PM Quote
it is such an odd name for us

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 11:59 PM Quote
Jesus's original name is Yehoshua

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Is it? I'm really surprised.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
Just wanted to say hi, to Jesus! Long time no talk mate. How's the script doing?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Is it? I'm really surprised.

why ? because we're a mainly catholic country ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
don't fuck with the Jesus

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m100/klax2484/BigLabowski.gif

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:03 AM Quote
a Jesus is also a sausage in eastern France

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
Nope, because, as I said before, here it's a very common name.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Nope, because, as I said before, here it's a very common name.

i know but i was explaining it's not a name for ppl in this country

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:05 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
In Hispanic countries "Jesús" (or Jesus) is a very common name ;) There are a lot of Jesus round here :D

kinda common here

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 5:34 AM Quote
yes, it's very common in here too as monica said, i was very surprised too, 'cause here so many people asked me "is jesus a real name? lol i hope if i go to france i won't be eaten, i promise you i'm not a sausage :D
Jesus iin aramaic as you said is Yeshua, in latin Iesu, and my second name is Ivàn on french Yvan. I was reading somewhere that in times of the real Jesus there were a lot of Yeshua's on that time, it was very common in there too.
Merih!! glad to see you around! i'm fine and how's you? really long time no talking, where have you been? the script it's talking it's time, i don't know why but when i got more ideas and the story it's taking it's own way, it get more difficult to write :s.

nats
nats Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 5:37 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
yes, it's very common in here too as monica said, i was very surprised too, 'cause here so many people asked me "is jesus a real name? lol i hope if i go to france i won't be eaten, i promise you i'm not a sausage :D
Jesus iin aramaic as you said is Yeshua, in latin Iesu, and my second name is Ivàn on french Yvan. I was reading somewhere that in times of the real Jesus there were a lot of Yeshua's on that time, it was very common in there too.
Merih!! glad to see you around! i'm fine and how's you? really long time no talking, where have you been? the script it's talking it's time, i don't know why but when i got more ideas and the story it's taking it's own way, it get more difficult to write :s.

what is the story about?

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 5:49 AM Quote
nats wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:

what is the story about?

the script?
the difficult thing about it always to me it's try to resume it, but it's not finished yet. The story takes it's time in 1999, when i guy suddenly appears on a dark, destroy, and lonely world, he tries to find an exit,

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Aug, 2007 5:53 AM Quote
oh, i forgot, the story's called "Aremus" but what i told you it's just the essencial, as time goes by on the story, he started to know why is he there, and the story it's divided in two parts, i think the second part will be the best,

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:13 PM