Travis

Re:
nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 5:54 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
One of my best friends at uni knows Gary Lightbody (Snow Patrol), and whilst i'm not their biggest fan (at all!) she gave him my CD to listen to, and it turns out he likes my stuff.

Well chuffed :)

thats great. congrats paul!
donĀ“t forget us when you became a famous artist

Re:
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 9:02 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
One of my best friends at uni knows Gary Lightbody (Snow Patrol), and whilst i'm not their biggest fan (at all!) she gave him my CD to listen to, and it turns out he likes my stuff.

Well chuffed :)

Chuffed for you too ! great stuff!

sina:)

Re:
Darran
Darran Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 9:33 AM Quote
Nice one Paul, I'll see Gary next weekend whilst farting around backstage. I'll put in a word about your curly yellow hair. :-D

Re:
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:23 PM Quote
Haha, tell him you know the guy whos music Sara Larkham (or "Beany") gave you to listen to, and he'll know exactly who you mean!

I might be getting a ticket, and the lot i'm going with usually get VIP'd cos they know them, so i might see ya there!

Re:
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
you guys what does 'chuffed' mean?....i love all the cool slang from around the world i pick up on here! :D

Re:
Moray
Moray Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:30 PM Quote
What sort of stuff do you play paul? Have you got a myspace site? Get some choons up enn!

Re: Re:
nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
you guys what does 'chuffed' mean?....i love all the cool slang from around the world i pick up on here! :D

i have no idea what it means but ive learned on another thread that sometimes its better not to ask haha

nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
What sort of stuff do you play paul? Have you got a myspace site? Get some choons up enn!

you can listen to him on last.fm hes really great

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:38 PM Quote
nats wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i have no idea what it means but ive learned on another thread that sometimes its better not to ask haha

It means to be happy with. E.g. I was well chuffed with my exam results would mean someone was very happy with what they had got

Also, in line with this thread, apparently my sister is dentist to Snow Patrols tour manager. So, you know, woo hoo.

Re:
Peewee
Peewee Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:38 PM Quote
Chuffed - really pleased (to be really chuffed with someone or something)

nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
nats wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

It means to be happy with. E.g. I was well chuffed with my exam results would mean someone was very happy with what they had got

Also, in line with this thread, apparently my sister is dentist to Snow Patrols tour manager. So, you know, woo hoo.

you are chuffed?LOL

nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:43 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Chuffed - really pleased (to be really chuffed with someone or something)

good! ive learned a new word today... thanks
how are you btw

nats
nats Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:45 PM Quote
i hate double post!

Re:
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:45 PM Quote
oh i see...thank you! :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 24 Aug, 2007 4:47 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

Chuffed just means 'really pleased' i guess.

MoraySwan, my music is up on MySpace and it's also on Last.fm, so please feel free to go and have a listen :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:38 AM