Travis

Re: Old or New?
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
isma wrote:
happy_me wrote:
I liked the old board too, I miss the go to top button at the bottom of the threads

I miss Mr Az! :p

Speak for yourself! :P

gaby
gaby Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
ayana wrote:
The results are indisputable,
old messageboard > new messageboard

I totally agree! I miss the old messageboard and the excitement when discovering the red names

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 10:56 PM Quote
I miss the Old one because there's not 2 different boards, but I still love this one too, I miss having a signature though

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:03 PM Quote
I've just noticed something actually, unless I'm just being dumb, which I probably am.

When you edit your profile you can type a homepage url in....yet, on your actual profile it doesn't show up. What's the point in putting it in if nobody can see it? Xp

Am I right, or am I just missing something?

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
I've just noticed something actually, unless I'm just being dumb, which I probably am.

When you edit your profile you can type a homepage url in....yet, on your actual profile it doesn't show up. What's the point in putting it in if nobody can see it? Xp

Can't they just copy it from the address box at the top of the screen?

isma
isma Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:06 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
isma wrote:
happy_me wrote:
I liked the old board too, I miss the go to top button at the bottom of the threads

I was joking ;-)

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
isma wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
isma wrote:
happy_me wrote:

I was joking ;-)

I wasn't :/

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

Can't they just copy it from the address box at the top o the screen?

Huh? What I mean is, if you click on edit profile, you can type in your "homepage". So, for example, I've put in my MySpace page. But it doesn't actually appear anywhere for people to see it. I mean, you can tell them it yeah, but that kinda defeats the point. You get me? :s

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:17 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

Can't they just copy it from the address box at the top o the screen?

Huh? What I mean is, if you click on edit profile, you can type in your "homepage". So, for example, I've put in my MySpace page. But it doesn't actually appear anywhere for people to see it. I mean, you can tell them it yeah, but that kinda defeats the point. You get me? :s

Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah I get you, I'll just take a look

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:19 PM Quote
no idea

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:24 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
no idea

I think it's (another) error. That's one to add to the to-do list TWT. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:25 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
no idea

I think it's (another) error. That's one to add to the to-do list TWT. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/4-Wink.gif

Yeah, oh the joys of the new board

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:14 AM Quote
I hate to sound like a moaner but yeah I miss our precious old board. It was more intimate and fun. Oh and easy to follow...

This one has its own good parts too. I am not complaining really. TWT done a great job putting this site together. I just miss the old days.

isma
isma Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:18 AM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:
I hate to sound like a moaner but yeah I miss our precious old board. It was more intimate and fun. Oh and easy to follow...

This one has its own good parts too. I am not complaining really. TWT done a great job putting this site together. I just miss the old days.

Everyone is qutting this one (myself include)

Haaa i miss the old board too

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Wed 15 Aug, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
isma wrote:
champagnesupernova wrote:

Everyone is qutting this one (myself include)

Haaa i miss the old board too

Well yeah, I am frequenting less recently. But it's Travis holding us together yeah? We are still here. ;-)

I miss our Team Insomnia too! :-(

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:22 PM