Re: i'm back!!!!
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
isma wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Oooh did you see any sharks!? =D

Ahh the great debate - is it a great white, or isn't it? Well, it isn't. It's a basking shark. I saw plenty of them last year, but this year it was too cold :(

Sharks in England ?!? Wtf ?! Haha

Yeah off the Cornish coast. I want a little sharkie, I'd call it George. Just to confuse myself.

and where would you put him ? in the bathtub ?

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Esteban wrote:
Welcome back =)

what did you have for tea tonight ?
yr gf wants me to supervise yr food income

I had Subway =)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
isma wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Ahh the great debate - is it a great white, or isn't it? Well, it isn't. It's a basking shark. I saw plenty of them last year, but this year it was too cold :(

Yeah off the Cornish coast. I want a little sharkie, I'd call it George. Just to confuse myself.

Yay, and have little swims with him =D <3

deepi
deepi Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
i've just changed me picture, it me my bro and sis on the holiday, i know we look miserable but we weren't (must of been the wind or something =D )

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:41 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
isma wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Yay, and have little swims with him =D <3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
i've just changed me picture, it me my bro and sis on the holiday, i know we look miserable but we weren't (must of been the wind or something =D )

Maybe you were feeling blue at the thought you were coming home and wished you could be away a little longer!
:)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
deepi wrote:

Maybe you were feeling blue at the thought you were coming home and wished you could be away a little longer!

they look like they're sea-sick or something !

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:54 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
deepi wrote:

Yep, that too! I would be looking like that if I was sitting that close to the edge near the water!!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
deepi wrote:

Yep, that too! I would be looking like that if I was sitting that close to the edge near the water!!!

maybe it's something they ate ?

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 9:04 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
[quote="deepi"] i've just changed me picture, it me my bro and sis on the holiday, i know we look miserable but we weren't (must of been the wind or something =D )

maybe it's something they ate ? [/quot

Or it could have been all that walking in Cornwall. Takes alot out of you. I know I would, I'm so unfit!!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 9:12 PM Quote
you're unfit ? join da club

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:02 PM