Travis

Re: Fran's Paternal instinct...
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 4:59 PM Quote
Isn't that the sweetest thing? The bairn probably isn't old enough to realise how fantastically cool it was to get handed some earplugs from the frontman of one of best bands ever!
:)

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 5:24 PM Quote
hahahaha. that's my pigtail braids in the way :) sorry kids!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:11 PM Quote
MemphisQueen wrote:
hahahaha. that's my pigtail braids in the way :) sorry kids!

haha! i saw that! how was the houston show? you have one more left? aww...have fun!

karinichis
karinichis Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
YOU'RE Right! they're amazing people too!
great fran;)

karinichis
karinichis Posted Sun 29 Jul, 2007 7:58 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Isn't that the sweetest thing? The bairn probably isn't old enough to realise how fantastically cool it was to get handed some earplugs from the frontman of one of best bands ever!
:)

;) yeah!

LME2005
LME2005 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:11 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

aww, thanks! i have a TON of other videos, but for some reason, my camera has them in a weird format...it's still a mpeg, but they're all over 300MB!! do you know how to fix this? i'd really like to put more videos up...i really, have great ones!

googlevideo is a little better about letting you put up big sized ones, or if you wanted to let people download them I'd say going with the savefile site/folks.

Re: The Frames
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:14 PM Quote
If you liked the specific stuff from the movie, I'd go with "the swell season" album, which is the stuff that mar and glen did together, or the once soundtrack.

If you are looking for frames stuff in particular'the cost' is the most recent album, although I like 'setlist' even though it's older.

Swell season was also just on NPR and they still have the stream of the show up....
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12100950&ps=bb2

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 4:20 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
If you liked the specific stuff from the movie, I'd go with "the swell season" album, which is the stuff that mar and glen did together, or the once soundtrack.

If you are looking for frames stuff in particular'the cost' is the most recent album, although I like 'setlist' even though it's older.

Swell season was also just on NPR and they still have the stream of the show up....

I think this is your response to my post on the GC board about the Frames. What is up with this board?!?!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 5:19 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:

I think this is your response to my post on the GC board about the Frames. What is up with this board?!?!

Man!!! I didn't post thsi at ALL!! crazy board!

LME2005
LME2005 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

wait a sec....I wrote that over on the frames thread. Weird what's going on?

Liz_77
Liz_77 Posted Mon 30 Jul, 2007 7:15 PM Quote
Awww, see?! This is just one of the many reasons why I love these guys! All weekend I've been telling pretty much everyone I talk to about how cordial these guys really are and how much they obviously care about their fans. I went to the Houston show Friday night and stayed afterward to meet them, etc. Not surprisingly, it was totally worth it!! They were extremely friendly and very sincere guys, as I had heard. Can't wait for the next show!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 7:16 PM