Travis

Re: London - City Of Bastards
Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:23 PM Quote
Ach, I'll be rate. Glass was replaced at 2 this morning, so feeling somewhat sleepy now.

Thanks for the kindness though y'all =)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:29 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
You can even win a SAAB, oooooooh! Can you win a Saab with your tom tom? Eh? Can you? Eh eh???

That is the best book ever, clearly

I can think of one thing that the TomTom has... it can speak! The book can't. So there, it's not THAT much better lol

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 2:45 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Ach, I'll be rate. Glass was replaced at 2 this morning, so feeling somewhat sleepy now.

Thanks for the kindness though y'all =)

All us good moral people gotta stick together! Don't let the scummers get you down! :)

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 4:23 PM Quote
Eh sorry bout that mate =(

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 8:39 PM Quote

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 9:00 PM Quote
Should have just bought a map

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
you were about to sin, weren't you ? going to drink in a pub and so on...

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
Haha, I was on my way home!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
paul_c wrote:
You can even win a SAAB, oooooooh! Can you win a Saab with your tom tom? Eh? Can you? Eh eh???

I can think of one thing that the TomTom has... it can speak! The book can't. So there, it's not THAT much better lol

Just get someone to sit beside you and call out directions. Still by far cheaper!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:56 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hanne wrote:
paul_c wrote:

Just get someone to sit beside you and call out directions. Still by far cheaper!

Get that person to memorise every speed camera in the UK and you've got a deal =P

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
Why would you need to know where the speed cameras are in Northern Ireland when you live in England though. That's just a waste of brain power that could easily be entertaining oneself by remembering Simpsons quotes!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Why would you need to know where the speed cameras are in Northern Ireland when you live in England though. That's just a waste of brain power that could easily be entertaining oneself by remembering Simpsons quotes!

Speed cameras in NI? There's about 2 roads.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 19 Jul, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
1, actually. All roads are interlinked, so technically there's only 1 road on every piece of land. Great Britain is 1 road. Europe, Russia, Asia and Africa is all one road. And Ireland is all 1 road.

See?

Anyway, that's not the point. Do YOU know where the speed cameras are? No. BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BUY THE BOOK!! You fool ;) lol

Luis
Luis Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 3:38 AM Quote
Ruudio wrote:
I can't deal with london. Everythinga bout it annoys me. Ppl are so anti social and always rushing around. There's alot to be said for living out in the country.

Sorry to hear about ur stuff. Hope u get it sorted =D

:( I loved that city, I think its great and the people is better, they all treated me so well, cant complain about anything...

Maybe its just the point of view? be positive and positive things will come to you, I really believe that... I really want to comeback some day, maybe when Kim or Lesley decide to invite me ;)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:00 PM