Travis

Re: Hello boardies
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
good morning Absolut!

hey Goosey84 - i think i'll call my pet Goosey84 if i ever get a pet that is !

LOL....well...i'll purchase some Absolut vodka and make a toast to you next time i have a cocktail! Hahaha...

do that ! i don't like vodka at all but AbsVodak ads are great.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:19 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
are you sure the bloke wants to work ???

Yeah, he gave me a pile of stuff to do and he's hit the ground running. He left to go to a client's office so I am alone again. : )

he wants YOU to work !

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:33 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
he wants YOU to work !

True but I know he's in meetings half the day so he isn't slacking off. But now I'm almost all caught up on what he gave me this morning. They are looking for a new babysitter to pick up their son after school (when it starts up again). I have to call some girl to do a little phone interview to see if it's worth them meeting with her. Her name is Ariel. Can we say no based on the fact that her parents named her after a mermaid? (I can tell by her age that she was born after that movie came out)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
he wants YOU to work !

True but I know he's in meetings half the day so he isn't slacking off. But now I'm almost all caught up on what he gave me this morning. They are looking for a new babysitter to pick up their son after school (when it starts up again). I have to call some girl to do a little phone interview to see if it's worth them meeting with her. Her name is Ariel. Can we say no based on the fact that her parents named her after a mermaid? (I can tell by her age that she was born after that movie came out)

Ariel is also a washing-powder brand

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Ariel is also a washing-powder brand

More reason to not bother! Her "resume" is just silly. There is only one real job on there and somehow a girl who has had one year of uni has a two page resume. Come on now!

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Mon 16 Jul, 2007 6:48 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:
finally feel little bit better :-) and you?

Oh hello.. You were away then I was away, so how is your foot my dear.

hello, well my foot still hurt, today i had my first fysiotherapy and ehm he give my ankle a massage but i dont like that massage hehe, how do you feel?

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:29 AM