Travis

Re: Currently at school
Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:37 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Go to sleeeppppp ! ;-)

Haha

haha I wish! But I refuse to go to bed now. I'll drink lattes until I run out of milk. Cuz I don't feel like going to the shops today. ;-p

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:42 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:

lol
Aah that's good. :-) Bende iyim tessekür ederim. :-D Tired tho. I'm not used to be up till 5 in the morning anymore. haha

Nahh. You're still a young chick. You just need to stay in bed untill midday or something. Don't give up being an owl. That is our priority! Hahaaaa

isma
isma Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
[/quote]

haha I wish! But I refuse to go to bed now. I'll drink lattes until I run out of milk. Cuz I don't feel like going to the shops today. ;-p [/quote]

Lazy Girl ! :P

Re: Currently at home
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
listening to the radio - a feature on CO2 and about to start reading the papers.

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:45 PM Quote
champagnesupernova wrote:

Nahh. You're still a young chick. You just need to stay in bed untill midday or something. Don't give up being an owl. That is our priority! Hahaaaa

Alrighty, I'm a young chick. lol Till midday? :-O Nooo, I will miss out on half a day then. I'll be an owl anyway. ;-) lol

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Lazy Girl ! :P

hehe I know, but I feel a bit hungover-ish for some weird reason.

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:52 PM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:

Alrighty, I'm a young chick. lol Till midday? :-O Nooo, I will miss out on half a day then. I'll be an owl anyway. ;-) lol

That's not missing out. You earn time by staying late anyway. :-P That's my fantastiv math for owls! Hahaa

I am outta here. Later gater, lovelies!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:36 PM