Travis

Re: crazy coworkers....
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
harry potter wrote:

man was not put on this earth to work in offices.
it's unnatural. i've even go as far as to say it's immoral.

office space is such an inspiration!! haha everytime i watch it i walk with my head held high, daring my manager to ask me to do something! haha

http://webpages.charter.net/heatonrd/lumbergh.jpg
amen to that. "Office Space" is the ultimate office drone movie, we've ALL worked for a Lumbergh, mmmm'yeah.

Oh how I love that movie. It really made me feel better about my situation at the time. Thankfully now it's just me and my boss- who is not only awesome but gone a lot. Sometimes I'm a little lonely but I know all the drama, gossip, politics, and toolbag managers I am avoiding and I'm OK with it.

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 4:41 PM Quote
My old boss used to swing in a chair whilst drinking coca cola, eating gummy bears ( not the yellow ones though ), fart and put paperclips in his ears.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 4:42 PM Quote
Worked for a big fashion company and man, it was like a sitcom.
Some ppl brought their pets with them (one had a dog that farted), loads of big egos, flaming-queens...you name it.
I could go on and on about these folks.
When i went to work in another place, i found it really dull and kinda scary !

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 4:44 PM Quote
crap...one of my annoying coworkers just got in....right as i was about to turn up "all iwanna do is rock"! what to do, what to do...

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
I went to work in another library for a day and got stuck with some dude who looks like he seriously needed a good scrub in the bath, a haircut and he talked high pitched like a young girl. He had a nervous twitch too :-/ flaming freak scared me! lol

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 5:57 PM Quote
I've started a new job, been there for 3 months so don't know my co-workers that well yet but my last job as a medical receptionist, were all girls working together, bitching and backstabbing. One particular girl had the worst attitude ever towards her co-workers, management, patients and doctors. Her timekeeping was terrible, all she did was look in the mirror and she still works there!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:12 PM