Travis

Re: bad make up / good make up
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 6:10 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
if you call the one with the red lipstick a drag queen what should this be called? (it is always the same girl under my hands and my make up)
http://a48.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/95/m_c97c6ea3f0fd05a7093436652682b00f.jpg

Well, I don't know what to call it, but I'm pretty sure if you put it on the mantelpiece, it'll keep the kids away from the fire.

monkey
monkey Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 6:15 PM Quote
LMAO at the Tevez post

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Mon 02 Jul, 2007 6:18 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Rain on the brain wrote:
if you call the one with the red lipstick a drag queen what should this be called? (it is always the same girl under my hands and my make up)
http://a48.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/95/m_c97c6ea3f0fd05a7093436652682b00f.jpg

Well, I don't know what to call it, but I'm pretty sure if you put it on the mantelpiece, it'll keep the kids away from the fire.

hahahaha i really think i should start learning how to make up people to look normal.......
but it's so boring....
funny is that I myself almost never wear any kind of make up..

NearlyDeadGirl
NearlyDeadGirl Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:11 AM Quote
Create strange make-up... what a funny passion!
Ok, it's great to know the first girl isn't REALLY look like in the picture!

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:41 AM Quote
From a professional's point of view......OH MY GOD :O Only kidding, wouldn't mind doing something like dramatic make up for films and stuff but it's hard to get into. I'm stuck with brides and proms at the min *sighs*

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:48 AM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:
From a professional's point of view......OH MY GOD :O Only kidding, wouldn't mind doing something like dramatic make up for films and stuff but it's hard to get into. I'm stuck with brides and proms at the min *sighs*

Look at it from the bright side; you're gaining experience. I suppose if you've done a bridezilla or two, you'll know all about dramatic makeup lol

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:50 AM Quote
No way man!!! they all go for the natural look....which i find kinda boring, i mean my everyday make up involves glitter eyeliner and bright pink lippy!!!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:55 AM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:
No way man!!! they all go for the natural look....which i find kinda boring, i mean my everyday make up involves glitter eyeliner and bright pink lippy!!!

I shouldn't really say anything... I don't wear makeup every day and when I do, I go for the natural look too :oS I suppose I just can't be bothered, plus I tend to be get allergic reactions to cosmetics if I use them too often. One time after a night out, I woke up with one eyelid swollen shut. Anyhow, I suppose that you can't really come to work without makeup, considdering your profession :oP

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 9:59 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Travis STAR wrote:

I shouldn't really say anything... I don't wear makeup every day and when I do, I go for the natural look too :oS I suppose I just can't be bothered, plus I tend to be get allergic reactions to cosmetics if I use them too often. One time after a night out, I woke up with one eyelid swollen shut. Anyhow, I suppose that you can't really come to work without makeup, considdering your profession :oP

Yeah we use Clarins so I have to be made up for the job....not that I'm complaining! I love make up!! Just wear what my mood goes with :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 10:02 AM Quote
Travis STAR wrote:

Yeah we use Clarins so I have to be made up for the job....not that I'm complaining! I love make up!! Just wear what my mood goes with :)

It sounds like you got the right job, then :o) I would be a terrible makeup artist. I only mess with my own face lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 11:12 AM Quote
so what's your make-up routine ?

i like red lipstick

Darran
Darran Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 11:21 AM Quote
All over?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 03 Jul, 2007 11:28 AM Quote
Darran wrote:
All over?

but of course (to say à la Inspecteur Clouzot)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 11:20 PM