Travis

Re: I Confess...
harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:42 PM Quote
thanks to Joe the original context of this particular thread has gone down the crapper, nice one (i'm kidding calm doon)

maybe another one should be opened in which people respond using pix and graphics to explain the bad deed, why it was done and the aftermath. that's what i was expecting but yet again expectations not met, a standard occurance with the oiks in this place. *sighs*

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:45 PM Quote
I once nicked some C.D.s from a shop (when I was 14-ish). Go caught, got shamed, now an honest* citizen.

*terms and conditions apply. See in storefor detals Joseph Thomas Pickett cannot be held responsable for any misleading, erronous, unlawful or deliberately dishonest remarks, statements or slogans. The exact meaning of the forementionned possibly misleading, erronous, unlawful or deliberatley misleading remarks can be modified at any time without notice.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
thanks to Joe the original context of this particular thread has gone down the crapper, nice one (i'm kidding calm doon)

maybe another one should be opened in which people respond using pix and graphics to explain the bad deed, why it was done and the aftermath. that's what i was expecting but yet again expectations not met, a standard occurance with the oiks in this place. *sighs*

Apologies Sir!

Can't get the staff these days!

*curtseys*

Joe
Joe Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:52 PM Quote
I believe the correct form of apologising to a superior was defined by Rodney Trotter, saying: "Ooh ah, Sir. Anything you say, Sir. Borrow me daughter, Sir?".

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
sarcasm never works online..

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 6:48 PM Quote
this page isn't big enough for my wicked thoughts

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 6:59 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
sarcasm never works online..

you obviously haven't read too many of haz's posts have you?!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Whatever your sin please post it here for others entertainment! The worse the better, but please try and keep it clean(ish)!

Then we shall bless you! hee hee

I'm lazy, and I think of chocolate when I exercise.

Oh, and I haven't cleaned my room in 2 months :-S I swear I have created a new lifeform, and that it's multiplying under the bed...

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 9:04 PM Quote
I love Britney Spears..Sorry^^

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:58 PM