Travis

Re: Just back...
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:45 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Anyways I have a load of pictures from just my mobile which will appear at some stage in the near future.

Again mainly of Andy as I was stage right like Paul ( how do )

Andy managed to shake my hand during his crowd surfing moment in AIWDIR. As for the poor girls who tried to hold him up. :-P

Twas a good gig if a bit quiet for my liking but thats The Waterfront for you, on the plus side the band are so much closer to you.

How do!

Some of my photos of the Andy incident i can see you in them- recognised from your The View t-shirt.

My pics are all camera phone ones as well. They're going up later today. I hate the 10 limit thing, cos i've got about 25 brilliant shots to choose from. D'oh!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:45 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Peewee wrote:
lol sorry meant wedding i was going to > my friends, it was last sat. lol

Ah ok, I thought that was a very casual way to announce a wedding lol

:oP

Ummm yeah! lol Don't worry I will let you all know in due time when that occasion happens!!! ha ha ha ;)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:46 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

Ummm yeah! lol Don't worry I will let you all know in due time when that occasion happens!!! ha ha ha ;)

Well thanks lol

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:49 PM Quote
I will stick my on photobucket or the likes when I get a moment, prob the weekend. some are fine others are a bit Meh.

Oh I forgot to mention some prick came up to me at the end of the night and told me I had better apologise before "I get the shit beat out of me" as I didn't let two Ooompa Loompa looking woman past me to get to the front midway throught the gig.

If they wanted to be there then they should have got there earlier.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 12:51 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
I will stick my on photobucket or the likes when I get a moment, prob the weekend. some are fine others are a bit Meh.

Oh I forgot to mention some prick came up to me at the end of the night and told me I had better apologise before "I get the shit beat out of me" as I didn't let two Ooompa Loompa looking woman past me to get to the front midway throught the gig.

God, i hate that. My Mum was well annoyed at the woman pushing in beside her! It's just bad gig-etiquette!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 3:46 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Darran wrote:

God, i hate that. My Mum was well annoyed at the woman pushing in beside her! It's just bad gig-etiquette!

Not related to this gig but at Jason Mraz in Brighton the other night this girl was doing the same, she even thought saying 'Excuse me' and fluttering her eyelashes would work on me. I was 2 rows from the front and it was rammed, tiny venue, about 400 capacity. Fucking stupid girl just couldn't get it into her head that there was no room, and yeah, I'd queued longer than her obviously as I had time to get into the venue and get the drinks in before I picked my spot. Some people who are short think they have a divine right to get in front of us tall people, because we're taller?

So basically from then on she was standing in my shadow, obviously trying me make me uncomfortable, well, until I sparked up a cigarette. She backed off then.

Stroll on, love.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 4:33 PM Quote
Did u flick the ash in her hair? hee hee *evil laugh*

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 12:19 AM