Travis

Re: Apologies...
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:12 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
I think yer've been alrite!! *gives you me last Irn-Bru*

Did you say something offensive, or dya just have to keep strong opinions to yerself on here?

Cheers :)
Just didn't think about what i'd written until i was pulled up about it. An unpolite way of sharing a difference of opinion let's say. Feel terrible about it!

Don't feel bad about it mate, we all got bad days ain't we. You've apologised, so it's all groovy as gravy!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:18 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Your bad mood isn't caused by the gig you had yesterday now, is it? Well anyway i hope not.

No no, last night was brilliant! :) There's even a wee review blog on myspace ;)

Cool, i'll check it out rightnow, curious bugger that i am;)

Cool. Blog comments always welcomed ;)
Oh and my cousin, who's an actress, was there- and she's got wee business cards for her new comedy show made up, so i might get them made with my new picture that i made and the myspace address and all on them. It'd be cool

Wow, that sounded like a right succes that does! Getting people to really listen to your music is probably the hardest thing to do. Well that and KEEPING their attention o'course. It is great stuff to read. It is a good thing to see you being so enthousiastic about your passion (well why else would it be a passion right?!). Just keep the faith and you will get where you want to be! (Did i just quote Bon Jovi?? F**k i need to get me some sleep!)

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
That's so sweet to apologise

I haven't seen any negative attitude

I've never seen a bad side to you

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
that's a truckload of pos. feedback you're getting here paul. Hope it lifts your spirit:)
If not take a long walk and a beer,not specifically in that order, lol
i am off, getting some extra hours of sleep:)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
paul_c wrote:
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Your bad mood isn't caused by the gig you had yesterday now, is it? Well anyway i hope not.

No no, last night was brilliant! :) There's even a wee review blog on myspace ;)

Cool, i'll check it out rightnow, curious bugger that i am;)

Cool. Blog comments always welcomed ;)
Oh and my cousin, who's an actress, was there- and she's got wee business cards for her new comedy show made up, so i might get them made with my new picture that i made and the myspace address and all on them. It'd be cool

Wow, that sounded like a right succes that does! Getting people to really listen to your music is probably the hardest thing to do. Well that and KEEPING their attention o'course. It is great stuff to read. It is a good thing to see you being so enthousiastic about your passion (well why else would it be a passion right?!). Just keep the faith and you will get where you want to be! (Did i just quote Bon Jovi?? F**k i need to get me some sleep!)

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. You 1980s hair metal junkie! :oP
Nah, seriously though- thanks for the support. It'll be people like yourself (as well as hard work from me) that get me to where i want to be. So thanks!
When i was up playing last night, the whole time i was going "this is just what i want to do". It was marvellous. Can't wait for the next one! Whenever that may be... Hopefully soon though :)

Thanks again Sanne :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
that's a truckload of pos. feedback you're getting here paul. Hope it lifts your spirit:)
If not take a long walk and a beer,not specifically in that order, lol
i am off, getting some extra hours of sleep:)

Ok, g'night! :)

But if i come in here apologising tomorrow for drunken ramblings and comments- i'm laying the blame squarely at your feet miss Sanne, for even mentioning a beer! Lol

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:

That's ok. I must have just snapped over there earlier. Oops!

But thanks :)

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Well we all loose it sometimes, and if you did I'm sure everybody will understand now

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Well we all loose it sometimes, and if you did I'm sure everybody will understand now

Hope so. I usually try to be honest without being cruel. But i just didn't think about what i'd said until i was pulled up about it! Ah well, i've apologised and hopefully been forgiven by all involved :)

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Hope so. I usually try to be honest without being cruel. But i just didn't think about what i'd said until i was pulled up about it! Ah well, i've apologised and hopefully been forgiven by all involved :)

That's the attitude you need, and if they don't forgive.....

Well that's their bad

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Well that's their bad

I think they have :) I hope they have!

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 8:45 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Well that's their bad

LOL

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 9:01 PM Quote
And just re-apologised to the person who pulled me up about it. So hopefully we're all fine now :)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:
paul_c wrote:
lulu07 wrote:

Well that's their bad

I think I know what you got pulled for and I think it's pathetic that you can't have an opinion that doesn't directly offend someone else without people getting stuffy about it.

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sun 24 Jun, 2007 9:26 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
And just re-apologised to the person who pulled me up about it. So hopefully we're all fine now :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:46 PM