Travis

Re: Women Are Such Whiney Whiners
deepi
deepi Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:02 PM Quote
ha he looks like he belongs in village people.....
*everybody sing* 'Y M C A'

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:02 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
harry potter wrote:

see it's just typical. calling men whiners. we're not whiners we're just people that have to sit there and listen to you lot harp on and on and on about shite like "Feelings" and "Validation" and blah, blah, blah.

please.

Men don't like to be held accountable for nothin. Besides, not all women are insecure.

We don't like double negatives either.

Edel
Edel Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
harry potter wrote:

see it's just typical. calling men whiners. we're not whiners we're just people that have to sit there and listen to you lot harp on and on and on about shite like "Feelings" and "Validation" and blah, blah, blah.

please.

Men don't like to be held accountable for nothin. Besides, not all women are insecure.

cept when it comes to pregnancy tests

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:04 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:

men don't need to be held accountable for ANYTHING, the sooner you vagina-packers realize that the better it'll be for everybody. women are SO lucky to have men around to take care of business. all you lot have to do is birth the babies (which is looking like something we can do ourselves now) and quit the bitching about the football game running over into 60 minutes'time on Sundays.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
oh what a fucking ridiculous conversation.

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Esteban wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
harry potter wrote:

please.

HAHAHAHAHHA

deepi
deepi Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:05 PM Quote
sounds like someone is having problems at home =D

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
Edel wrote:
Esteban wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
harry potter wrote:

please.

HAHAHAHAHHA

That's a fucking great retort, I can't say anything to that. I doff my cap to you.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:08 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
sounds like someone is having problems at home =D

nobody's got no problems nowhere.
i'm the king of the castle and that's the way i like it, nae problem!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
alramon13 wrote:

men don't need to be held accountable for ANYTHING, the sooner you vagina-packers realize that the better it'll be for everybody. women are SO lucky to have men around to take care of business. all you lot have to do is birth the babies (which is looking like something we can do ourselves now) and quit the bitching about the football game running over into 60 minutes'time on Sundays.

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:21 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
alramon13 wrote:

Be my guest at birthing babies. I kindly pass the baton over to you. I swear...married men. Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Who is sitting around the house on a Sunday afternoon at 6 p.m. Not me?

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:24 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Who is sitting around the house on a Sunday afternoon at 6 p.m. Not me?

yeah you're probably out looking to snare some poor bastard with a bill of goods that's gonna change when the ring is slipped on the finger. totally know your lots game, totally ;-)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 21 Jun, 2007 8:32 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch. Who is sitting around the house on a Sunday afternoon at 6 p.m. Not me?

yeah you're probably out looking to snare some poor bastard with a bill of goods that's gonna change when the ring is slipped on the finger. totally know your lots game, totally ;-)

Homie don't play that game. Nah...not the marry kind. It's gonna take more than a ring on the finger to con me into marriage. LOL

BTW, size does matter;) ahahahahaha

Ooooo, but not for you haz...you're married and no disrespect to your lovely wife, Jonesy. Apologies to Jonesy...and kudos to her...she's found her man that can birth babies. Right on!!!!

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:07 PM