Travis

Re: sad message in my inbox
sm77
sm77 Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 9:31 AM Quote
I ordered the deluxe cd/dvd and mine is still pending and I had to email topspin to find out what was happening and they have no idea when my cd will be sent out. I can go into an HMV and go and buy one so how can they not have any to send out to all the pre-orders?

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 12:59 PM Quote
I got a message this morning that my super deluxe is being shipped. I should have it in 3 to 5 days. So basically a week after the record was released.

Ljalja
Ljalja Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 1:49 PM Quote
I wonder, what about tracking. I specifically paid 38 euros to track my order. Also, there was message "Your order will ship via ROW Trackable (3 - 8 days)", but Support tells me "Unfortunately we do not send any standard serviced items on a tracked service im afraid. Apologies for this". And what for I was paying so much money? Or am I missing something?

Irish_Kirsche
Irish_Kirsche Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 2:51 PM Quote
Ljalja wrote:
I wonder, what about tracking. I specifically paid 38 euros to track my order. Also, there was message "Your order will ship via ROW Trackable (3 - 8 days)", but Support tells me "Unfortunately we do not send any standard serviced items on a tracked service im afraid. Apologies for this". And what for I was paying so much money? Or am I missing something?

Same here! I payed for the special delivery just because Russian Post can easily screw up any other non-trackable delievery. I contacted the support, can't wait to hear from them :/

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 7:57 PM Quote
I just checked the tracking and it has been sitting in Kentucky for a day. It says I won't get the package until Monday? Why hasn't it been sent to me as soon as it arrived in the US? very curious indeed.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 22 Aug, 2013 11:53 PM Quote
Terrible service.
I haven't received any email from them saying it's been delayed nor have I received an email saying it's been shipped. However, the status says it was shipped yesterday... We'll see if it arrives tomorrow or Saturday...

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 12:23 AM Quote
I received an email today, that my order has been shipped.
I got a tracking number but since i'm not from USA, i cannot track it, so just to wait and hope they don't come while i'm not home.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 1:49 AM Quote
Swan269 wrote:
I just checked the tracking and it has been sitting in Kentucky for a day. It says I won't get the package until Monday? Why hasn't it been sent to me as soon as it arrived in the US? very curious indeed.

Yours should be coming from the US, not the UK. I got my cb/vinyl today (Canada) and the return address is...well, listed on several different stickers...as California and also as Kentucky.
Topspin is in Kentucky
And then there is another label from Alliance Entertainment in CA

angecaddy
angecaddy Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 5:29 PM Quote
I live in the uk and expected it on Tuesday at the latest, still not posted and no email to say why or when it will be dispatched! Usually get it from the supermarkets but paid £6 postage to support the band and to make sure I got it as soon as it was released, won't be making that mistake again

closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 5:45 PM Quote
No message. No album.
I've lost the will to live!!
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 6:53 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Terrible service.
I haven't received any email from them saying it's been delayed nor have I received an email saying it's been shipped. However, the status says it was shipped yesterday... We'll see if it arrives tomorrow or Saturday...

Hear! Hear! It's the same here.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 7:12 PM Quote
Not a peep about mine either.

Big bag of wank and shocking customer service,

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 24 Aug, 2013 12:16 AM Quote
HORRIBLE SERVICE from topspin and UPS.
UPS came to deliver my Super Deluxe Bundle, for the second time since i have bought a bundle online, UPS wants me to pay a tax fee, 27 dlls for this one. And the guy didn't even have change, so he said he will comeback later today. Which didn't happened. Called UPS and an arrogant woman from costumer service told me it was my obligation to have the exact fee to pay, because it wasn't the mail man's responsibility to have change. I really really hate UPS, companies like that shouldn't exist.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 24 Aug, 2013 12:53 PM Quote
Mine has arrived this morning. Very nice! :) I'm happy with the t-shirt. I'll be wearing that out and about soon :)

sm77
sm77 Posted Mon 26 Aug, 2013 10:23 AM Quote
Still no word about my CD/DVD but just went to wee store and you can't order it as it's out of stock

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:18 PM